Cindy 99 first grow

Started the grow Mother’s Day so far so good … week 3 has begun

seeing 4 nice leaves and Thé tap roots are showing and reaching the Reservoir so far looks great … the coco pods was soaked but longer and did open a bit but the pod plate held it together

So far this grow box has definitely exceeded my expectations… if anyone is also growing c99 lmk and plz share your experiences. If you have any tips and feedback bout my grow don’t hesitate to share ( good , bad , and the awesome)

As always happy growing

8 Likes

Sry my phone decided to share my pup too lol woops

5 Likes

Haha my dog gets excited when he sees me open my Grobo’s, I’m going 2 have 2 make him some dog treats out of the sweet leaves lol The CBD is great 4 them

3 Likes

I’m growing her right now with ya lol. This is my second run with her, we’re pretty well looking the same actually lol it’ll be interesting to see where we finish.

My first run with her she didn’t get as tall as I thought which was nice but i just didn’t get as much as I’d hoped. Going to do some more training this time so I’ll be in veg for a bit longer. She’s a great day time smoke if that’s what you’re looking for, good creative energy.

2 Likes

@MOFLEX_MUSIC_INC,

• ((#Welcome)): :wave::wink:

• ((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

• ((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::seedling:(:eyes:)

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

• (#ForToppingLollippoppingPlusVideos):

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=ForToppingLollippoppingPlusVideos%20%20user%3Asilvergrobo

--

3 Likes

Bout to start late vegetation so far plant looks fine at least wat I can see … any feed back would help

I’m assuming I should get ready to start snipping with in this coming week … let me know !

5 Likes

If you mean topping then yeah you just want to cut when there’s 5 nodes. She’s looking real healthy. You’re about a node ahead of mine lol :+1: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

:joy: love the picture of your dog

2 Likes

Ikr she the best lol

1 Like

Just a suggestion, turn the nute bottles around and use a sharpie on side of bottle. It will help u determine if nutes are being properly dispensed. I mark mine before each drain and fill and after about 15 minutes after each fill.

4 Likes

I do the same minus the turn, I find it easier to see the line on the white label :man_shrugging: :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you …

1 Like

Anyways this is the grow so far … also I am new to most terminology for example the nodes and counting them Im having a bit trouble since my knowledge and I’m also wearing an eye patch on one of my eyes … it’s a long story lol

Nodes are what ? Exactly and where would one start counting them ( from the set of leaves or by the stem ?

3 Likes

So where each set of leaves comes out is a node, so I’m guessing you have at least 4 and maybe the 5th is in the middle or you have 5 and the 6th is in the middle you’ll be able to count better than myself seeing it infront of you
I usually let the 5th node grow a little bit before topping so I know I’m getting the whole thing and not “fimming”, just means “fuck I missed” lol. Which is meant to encourage bushy and lateral growth, topping doubles your main colas

2 Likes

5 Likes

So I topped the plant … thanks guys … out of curiosity how often does one need to top the plant

1 Like

I wouldn’t top a grobo plant more than three times if that.

2 Likes

Yeah I tend to top mine twice now. Just do the next topping when you can tbh. It’ll probably be 1-2 weeks I would guess before you can again. But yeah @Bplatinum9 has a good point, don’t want to do it too much and crowd the box. It can get tight come maturity, depending on the cultivar

3 Likes

Today marks day 30 of my c99 grow

So far so good at least wat I can c
I will post again on Wednesday to see how it’s going and if would need to do any work to it

So far trimming doesn’t let ok like I need to yet since the bottom leaves although covered are still looking very great

Any thought would help , any tip would be appreciated… also lmk how your grows are doing

6 Likes

I always wondered how one uses sweet leave Ik how to make rosin by hot pressing the nugs but I always wondered how one uses sweet leaf

1 Like