Cinderella 99, G13 Labs

What are your thoughts of adding cannazym? I spoke with a gentleman where I ordered hydroguard and he suggested until I get it to add the 3% peroxide bleach and some cannazym. I explained what I had and he said it should be good. I ran it by Jason as well through my ticket and he said he’s just not experienced with the product and I could try it if I wanted.

Yup @Osage,

You are correct, 11 litres, so 33 ml per full reservoir change. If in stage 2, 27 ml would suffice. (We only fill to the middle sensor, fighting damping off during this stage)

Stephen

4 Likes

Hey @Russel_Richardson,

Sure, you could use some of that. Peroxide may be enough until your Hydroguard gets in.

Stephen

3 Likes

Okay cool, thanks! Just wanted to get as many peoples opinions as I can on this situation as I have zero experience with dwc

1 Like

I haven’t added anything until now, just did a little peroxide, but since cleaning the black gunk off my d/f tubes the roots have actually cleared up a bit and she’s perking back up some

Believe me this looks a lot better lol. All her leaves were drooped and touching the base. Her stem is getting really thick now and looks like a snake shedding skin oddly lol. Some branches starting to form as well so I believe she’s rebounding good :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yep, she’ll recover. Take the bottom dead growth so she can focus on new growth.:+1::v:

2 Likes

Well little Cindy is coming back strong I’d say! Stem is getting real thick and her third set of leaves has 9 “fingers” already (I don’t know the real term lol…). She went 1-5-9 so far

Also roots are nice now where that black/brown area was and new growth has started, nice thick root too, I think it’s pretty well cleared up! :slight_smile: :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Update time! Day 30, 6/14 late veg

Figure I’m going to for sure need to add at least a week to my little girl. Just with the root stress and I’ve yet to top her. She is behind comparing to my last grow, even though different strains she’s for sure going to need some extra time. Plus side is she’s really green and has 10-11 fingers on the leaves now. 5th node is there but I want to wait a day or two to top her so I can get at it better, the nodes are really tight on her. I can’t believe how thick the stem is. More beefy than my last grow at this point just doesn’t have the growth

4 Likes

Forgot this one!

3 Likes

This is my first at day 31 so one day ahead. And like double the size…

4 Likes

I wouldn’t worry too much, I experienced a similar start, but she has taken off and is right on schedule. I must agree with you regarding the size of the stem from this grow to my last grow almost 2-3 times larger in size.

Good luck with the rest of your grow!

1 Like

Cool thanks @Rich. It’ll probably be a last minute decision, she just got her first d/f of late veg a couple days ago so maybe that’ll help her along!

1 Like

I learned towards the end of my last grow that hitting the plant with some additional airflow paid huge dividends. So I’ve introduced the same process again, but much earlier in this lifecycle and the plant has responded even better than expected! The stem(s) and bud sites throughout are already more dense than both previous grows. Very excited to see what the end results brings me in the coming weeks.

3 Likes

I bought a small fan that I could also get in my Grobo for some airflow I was wondering when getting it in there would be appropriate

2 Likes

Great move! I understand people want quite stealth units but sadly that comes at the expense of yeild and any call to silence the fans on the grobo get met by resistance by me. I too have fan(s) going the buds beef up as they seek pollen in the breeze (there should be no male pollen in the air of course) Learning as we go is what makes growing a challenge :+1:

4 Likes

Agreed! After learning that during my last grow I didn’t care what noise I was encountering, I was adding additional airflow. How many additional fans are you using?

3 Likes

No overkill required. I have two osculating fans but they are shared with my soil grows in small dedicated flowering room. :+1:

2 Likes

Just put in a ticket to get another week on little Cindy. Only 3 days left of veg and she’s wanting to pass the first fan, hoping I only need to add one week :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

You are officially extended my friend! Love me some C99…

Stephen

2 Likes

I’m excited, never tried it but I have had some strains she was bred with and they were tasty and potent. Heard c99 can be pretty potent and that’s what I’m looking for

1 Like