Cinderella 99, G13 Labs

Oh I’m going to dispense sorry I guess I didn’t word it right I meant should I add another week to the flower cycle. So then I would have two more “nute baths” lol I’m just wondering what would be more beneficial. 1 more week nute and 2/3 weeks flush or 2 week nute and hope I don’t over ripen lol

That’s up to you, but when you are in flush, that’s when you add flawless finish to your ro water during that first res fill in flush.

1 Like

Day 96, 37/37 flower
She is the sweetest smelling girl, sooooo fruity. Every time I open the door I take a biiig inhale lol amazed every time.

11 Likes

In reality I should have added a second week to veg because of the root rot at the beginning but I’m still really happy with how things are looking so far, she’s just short for a sativa that’s for sure

1 Like

Frosty! :heart_eyes::+1: Those are some tasty looking buds!

2 Likes

@Russel_Richardson,

((#SmellSoNice))… :nose::wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hearts::herb:

1 Like

That’s alright mate, you can add those weeks to flower and get just as good an outcome or better! Your plant looks great, just watch her and let her go for a bit. Let her tell you what she needs :joy::+1::v:

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I’ve been trying to do with this one, just lettin’ her be, other than the root rot at the beginning lol.

Hold on, that says you’re at the end of flower and you transition tomorrow? Is that flush or a few days for post flower? I’d add a week (or for me two) to finish her up properly! Send her into flush beastly

1 Like

Well today is my last day of flower, around 9pm it be “day one” of flush but my d/f’s aren’t until Wednesdays

Add two weeks to flower! You can always take em away, but when you start flush, well you gotta keep going. I’d advise asking for two more weeks flower, not even a 1/4 of your pistils are amber, it should be 80%

1 Like

If you let her go you will get fire :fire:, if you start flush tomorrow you will absolutely be missing out on much better smoke! At least two weeks, maybe even three, but don’t start flush yet wait till the white hairs turn Amber about 80%

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I was asking about a week or so ago. I figured she could use a week or more of the flower stage, I figure barely 20% have changed lol then I though I’d just let her do her thang. But talking about it now you are right. Ticket = sent :ok_hand::+1:

2 Likes

She’s Beautiful! :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey @Stephen I put in a ticket to extend my flower 2 weeks but I haven’t heard back, just wanted to make sure it was seen :+1: It’s day one of flush now but my drain and fill isn’t until tmrw, hoping it can get reverted back, if not no big deal I’ll just let her finish in flush

I guess I should have tagged @GroboJason since you’re usually the one to reply via email lol

4 Likes

I haven’t heard from them either and I’ve sent in two tickets :ticket::-1:

2 Likes

Back to flower, thanks @Stephen. @Osage I added two weeks so we shall see how it goes! :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Amazing pics man!

5 Likes