Cinderella 99 - day 61

Ok, she’s growing like mad right now and I’m a bit unsure what to do up top. Yesterday it hit the top of the Grobo. Now leaves are browning near the lights. Advice? Should I bend them down or let them do their own thing?

3 Likes

You definitely have a fast growing plant on your hands and you have a lot of work to do to keep her from burning up so close to the light. Do research on supercropping. I would recommend getting some magnetic hooks and plant pipe cleaners to start pulling those branches downward and anchor. Then supercrop the hell out of her.

2 Likes

yes indeed. Shes a bit too high. Pushing the pod into the reservoir gives you an inch or so. But that will require super cropping or bending and holding in place.
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

10 days ago this sucker was barely to the second fan. I’m super impressed with the Grobo and the seeds i ordered. First grow turned male around day 50 i think. This one looks so much better.

Appreciate the advice! Going to get some magnets and string/netting and get those larger limbs away from the lights.

3 Likes