Chemdog 4 3rd grow

Looking at the last few posts with pics, she was looking a little droopy before you left. Day 100 post the leaves were starting to curl downwards and your “leaving” post, she def doesn’t look happy…wish we would’ve dug deeper before you left!

5 Likes

5 Likes

Hang in there @Mpower11 - I will it again, bigger!

3 Likes

@Time2grow @Time2gro why there two now?!

3 Likes

Not sure I’m the one with the w don’t have another account

2 Likes

I’ve been had this user name since I started not sure what happen

3 Likes

Sorry for the loss. Good thing you have tons of plants growing at home

5 Likes

You CAN go wrong with a little help.

5 Likes

Tent finishing up.
Grobo still unplugged.
Very busy, very hot :hot_face:

Thinking about ordering a new probe for the Grobo.

11 Likes

Gnarly looking Alien :exploding_head::exploding_head:

3 Likes

@OrionsCeiling shes got some light :joy: up top :top:

3 Likes

Dang :eyes::eyes: that’s a full tent :star_struck:

2 Likes

Who’s on the left? She looks wonderful

3 Likes

@OrionsCeiling 9 pound hammering away

3 Likes

Other 2 up close

All born in Grobo Start

5 Likes

Hey! Awh man it must have sucked to return home to the plant looking like that. Is anything salvageable?

After about 1 year I ended up replacing the pH probe since I noticed it dispensed about half a bottle over night. Yikes! You can buy the BlueLabs probe from Grobo direct or you can save a few bucks buying on Amazon. It’s the same probe and I can confirm it works in the Grobo as I replaced mine with this one. Pretty easy remove and replace process. Good luck!

4 Likes

Hey :wave:t3: @miami5th thank you. It did suck. I went ahead with purchase. I’m still pretty devastated but am getting closer and closer to getting the Grobo Start out. Maybe when everything finishes in tent.

Life has me very busy with other projects lately and the heat is brutal.

I was able to save this. Have yet to closely autopsy with microscope. Not emotionally ready. :joy::joy::joy::joy::sob::sob::sob::sob::crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face::crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3::ice_cube::ice_cube::ice_cube::ice_cube::ice_cube::ice_cube::ice_cube::ice_cube::ice_cube::ice_cube::ice_cube:

8 Likes

Sorry to hear :frowning:. That really sucks

2 Likes

Making Chemdog olive 🫒 oil from the trim. 8 hours :green_heart:

7 Likes

7 Likes