Chemdog 4 3rd grow

Can’t go wrong with a little extra help lol

3 Likes

Bro that is looking :eyes:really nice :+1:t2: :dash::seedling:

2 Likes

4 Likes

I’m +1 on this

4 Likes

I would be adding something like bud Bandy to the mix also. Just be careful on how much you add (products in general) you don’t want the Ec to high

4 Likes

@Vicc @Mpower11 @OrionsCeiling

Can you break that down for me? Never added anything but hydroguard to the Grobo - thanks :blush:

8 Likes

I wonder how much shell stack in the next month. Looking good.

5 Likes

If you choose to add p/k boost, this is the method I use for the liquid nutrient Big Bud by Advanced Nutrients. I believe it’s salt based but derived from organic material.

Ideally, in this setting, it is considered best to use nutrients that are salt derived, as these nutrients will not leave residue in the pipes causing possible buildup. Just something to keep in mind… I have not noticed any buildup or problems with my system’s tubes through this second grow while using it for 2 weeks, but I can imagine it will build up if used again (which I do plan to do). Looking forward to documenting.

Either way, my current method is to add ~1mL of your chosen bloom booster to the reservoir, or to the water with which you will fill your res. Then I let the system add its nutrients and such and I had not noticed any issues.

I suppose I don’t have to remind you that the Grobo already adds its own p/k nutrients but adding a booster will certainly increase yield, just be conservative! A little goes a long way I found. And I believe @Chad_Johnson used Big Bud for 5 weeks of flower on the critical purple.

Lemme find it… I saw it there somewhere.

6 Likes

The main concern is you don’t add to many extra’s to the tank… Making your Ec to high with the extra’s…

In the past when I added to the Grobo I would do a drain / fill… wait for grobo to dispense all nutes and let it mix… Then I would remove a couple litres of nute water and replace it with water with extra’s added… Doing it this way you can control how high your Ec is… You plant already looks on the high side for nutes to me. I just don’t want to see you burn her.

5 Likes

Thanks all. I may wait until next grow to try adding on. This is going very well and I’m nervous :grimacing:

I did find all these in the closet though. I know to use A TINY LITTLE BIT. Even though @OrionsCeiling warned me, I had to find out for myself (tent). Off to read

7 Likes

Looking good!

3 Likes

She got 1/4 teaspoon mixed in with 11 ounces of RO water.

7 Likes

Looks like that was enough :blush:

6 Likes

8 Likes

4 Likes

DAY 100

10 Likes

Looks like she’s getting heavy by the day are you going to hold them colas up with something or let them be

5 Likes

Im gonna have to find a way to hold them up, the peat pod already fell into the tank once :woman_facepalming:t2: Just did a water change, so may work on it today :pray:t2:

6 Likes

Leaves look like a bit of nute burn. Id just make sure your not dosing nutes directly onto a wad of roots, sometimes ive had to gently massage them to get them to let go of the sensors and nutrient area. Otherwise only some roots get a massive dose. Thats my experience. She looks great Otherwise

5 Likes

Good deal she looks great

5 Likes