Cause for concern? [RESOLVED]

guess my past grow reincarnated into the new one :joy:

2 Likes

Lol, I used a toothpick in the very beginning once to stop that from happening. Hopefully you got good genes there and she’ll be fine on her own-

3 Likes

I’d probably cut a straw a bit longer than the single stem coming out of the coco pod. Then slice it down length wise and stick it in the coco pod and around the stem for stability. At least until Stephen gets back to you.

3 Likes

Dude that’s awesome I wouldn’t be concerned at all dude you basically have two plants in one !! Except one side will dominate but see if you can train the plant for maximum light!! I’m excited to see what happens … so cool

3 Likes

Wow that’s cool and crazy all at once lol. Hopefully it’s fine

2 Likes

Hey @Jaguilar929,

Please contact support@grobo.io because I’m seeing a couple issues, and that will enable us to get you straightened out.

Your unit is getting too hot and triggering our safety mechanism to shut the light down. Your seedling is stretching way too much, due to the light shutting off. I’m thinking you may have a fan that needs a fix or replacement.

I can see two stems, and agree with your assessment that you have two separate seedlings growing. I recommend picking your favourite and removing the other. They will fight for your precious resources and one usually dominates. Or experiment, entirely up to you, seems like you have quite a crowd gathered to watch you. :wink:

Stephen

6 Likes

Thanks so much! I figured something was up since the light is only on for about a minute or so then shuts off. Sent sent over the email to Grobo support. I’m going to let the twins grow for now and see what happens :grimacing:

4 Likes

@Jaguilar929,
I :hearts: Love this shot… How did this happen, (was it one seed split into two ((twins)), or two seeds coming up at the same time?..)

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

1 Like

It was one seed splitting into two. Hopefully they turn out fine after the lights get fixed :seedling: :pray:

2 Likes

@Jaguilar929,

Any update on the grow?.. :thinking:

1 Like

So update on the grow… unfortunately I had to start over again (3rd times the charm hopefully) the twins were tipping over when the light issue was fixed. Shout out to @Stephen and the Grobo team for the awesome support on my issue. Currently growing white widow now and this is what it looks like after one week.

4 Likes

Thanks for the positive vibes @Jaguilar929 & good luck with this round.

Stephen

1 Like

so this is day 17 of my white widow strain. Still a newbie trying to figure all this out but i think i may possible be getting root rot on my plant. hopefully im just being paranoid but would like opinions. @Stephen

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Is this your second grow? I only ask cause your nute tubes look kind of dirty where your roots are attaching to. The new roots look good and healthy

Sorry I see that you were having problems before with grows so it isn’t the first.

But yeah I bet that’s coming from the gunk or whatever it is off those nute tubes

1 Like

Third grow actually. First one didn’t pop out of the seed. Second had to start over at day 18.

2 Likes

I have no idea if it’s a good idea or not but maybe cutting the brown off and trying to remove the brown stuff with maybe paper towel. That might shock it pretty good though. Plant looks healthy in my opinion so I would wait to see what @Stephen has to say about it

2 Likes

If the plant up top is growing steady and green with no issues then I wouldn’t worry… but it might not be root rot … my current plant I brought over from soil and believe me I didn’t take care of her she was sitting on a porch In a milk jug with old soil … and then I transplanted her and while I was rinsing the roots out they were brownish so I added beneficial microbes and it cleared all that up quickly… the brand I used was orca but most people recommend botanicare’s product called hygrozyme or hydrogaurd one or the other can’t remember the name … try adding that and I’m sure it will clear it up

2 Likes