Cause for concern? [RESOLVED]

Day 59 and she’s getting big! Feel like a proud parent :grin:

7 Likes

Day 79 update and this is where she’s at.

@Stephen

2 Likes

Looking good @Jaguilar929,

Remember to fill her up without draining 1/2 way between your weekly drain/fill and she should finish up nicely. Next run we could extend your veg grow time by a week or two to really fill out the unit.

Stephen

2 Likes

Day 89 (26/38 of flowering) the buds aren’t quite where I think they should be. Not sure if it’s currenty in the flushing stage and I think the time should be extended out about another week or so. Thoughts? @chris_barfield @Azuri @Stephen @Osage

1 Like

From what I understand that all will be shown through your trichomes. They should be at least 50% milky not clear. You can see them under a joulers loop (magnifying glass). At that point you are at perfect harvest time. Looks like there is a lot of flowering time left + time for a flush. I wouldn’t he too concerned should fill out and dense up more between then. @Jaguilar929

2 Likes

@Jaguilar929,

:wink:

2 Likes

Hey @Jaguilar929,

This is the hardest part for sure, waiting the last couple weeks. Your recipe has another 22 days on it, so you should see the buds fatten and ripen up in the next couple weeks. In 10 days we can decide if more time in the flower stage is a good idea. Looks like you are gonna be just about right…

Stephen

3 Likes

what do these nutrients do/ffor and why do you use flawless finish after flowering stage?

1 Like

Will have another update then thanks!

1 Like

Flawless finish helps flush out the excess nutrients resulting in better tasting and healthier buds

4 Likes

Day 99 and loving the smell. How to the buds look to you guys?

@Stephen @chris_barfield @Osage @SilverGrobo

7 Likes

I’d say pretty damn good. Looks like you’re getting close!

4 Likes

Thanks!! Can’t wait till she’s fully done :laughing:

3 Likes

Reminds me of Pineapple Express. I’d be happy with those beauties. Nice work @Jaguilar929

Stephen

4 Likes

I’d say they look very well

4 Likes

@Jaguilar929,

Cause for concern? [RESOLVED] - #57 by Jaguilar929 - Share Your Grow - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

((#ImLovingWhatImSeeing))… :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::herb:

4 Likes

Hey everybody! Update day 111 which means harvest day for me. Excited to see how it all turns out after a couple of days of drying.

7 Likes

Will cut her down tonight

3 Likes

I cut mine down tomorrow

2 Likes

Think I’ll do it tonight at 12 :laughing:

2 Likes