Canuk seeds - True OG feminized

Since im not using the tent outside anymore wife is letting me grow more in the house. Not surehow this is going to go. But well see.

15 Likes

Inside tent is around 25.8c and outside tent is like less than 20c. I like to experiment, lol.

4 Likes

Very interesting! Keep updated!:eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

Nature always finds a way.

10 Likes

@Todd.grobo,

• ((#ItIsAlive)): (#TheyAreAlive) :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

• ((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::seedling: (:eyes:)

--

:wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart::baby:

- - -

[ when do you transfer to bigger pots - Google Search ]:

(About :06 Minutes In):

(#SignsOfRootsSaying [LetMeOutLetMeOut]):

2020-09-30 (13)

• ((One sign that your plant is root-bound is if water rushes right through the pot and out the bottom when you water, but the best indication that a plant needs to be repotted is the sight of roots coming through the drainage hole at the bottom of the pot. [Jul 22, 1990] )):

(#SignsOfRootBounding):

(#RootsDoNotLikeLight): :rofl:

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/i-need-your-thoughts/4484/65?u=silvergrobo

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/i-need-your-thoughts/4484/48?u=silvergrobo

--

3 Likes

Almost 2 weeks old.
13 days.

Running hot but we were at a 7 air quality yesterday because of CA fires. So no fresh air on the house in a week.

8 Likes

nice manโ€ฆ sorry to hear that about the air quality out thereโ€ฆ I can only imagine.

They look like theyโ€™re trucking along though!

2 Likes

Iโ€™m curious to see if that light will be enough and how big theyโ€™ll get! :popcorn:

3 Likes

Me too @vegetato
Hand me downs from a friend. Tent is worth it. Light seemed to be ok for plant in vegetation when i used it for 8 days in the grobo when my motherboard went.
Didnt seem like the best quality products he gave me so i wasnt sure what to expect but healthy colors so far

1 Like

1 Like

@vegetato
@SilverGrobo
@Bplatinum9
When would you transfer to the larger pots or final pots for me rather. Sooner than later?
Both are 23 days old

2 Likes

For me itโ€™d be around the same time itโ€™s ready for topping or perhaps a touch later if there arenโ€™t many roots wrapping around the outside/bottom of soil yet.

2 Likes

Those are looking good btw!

2 Likes

Cool thanks. Yeah im so surprised

1 Like

Coming along well for 5 weeks old. Tested one of the other lights i had (1 of 2). Seems to be a bright green hue and after 12 hrs in the tent appears to have made a difference

6 Likes

The left plants leaves really reaching for the other light. Wanted to see how hot this light would get as i have 2 to hang in the tent i assume for flower.

Almost ready to transplant imo. The stem looks so strong already.

Im just worried about stretch if i transplant now.

6 Likes

Roots were perfect for transplant

6 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes