Cannatrol unit

Nice .thanks for the info .someone on here might get them. :v:

3 Likes

I just switched a couple to flower. So hopefully mine will get here in plenty of time

1 Like

I pre-ordered me one. I can see how an avid user could want 2 of these. All reports say they work very well. Automating the dry and cure processes. Also saves some grow time in the Grobo so you can start your next plant.

I can’t wait for it to arrive. Hopefully I will get it before I harvest in December.

2 Likes

Looking forward to hearing what you think of it @DRaider!

Cheers,
Stephen

1 Like

Just ordered one as well. Glad to hear everyone seems to be liking theirs.

1 Like

Just put my Delicious Cookies in mine yesterday.

4 Likes

Gonna be super dry with that low of dew point. Are u using your own settings or preset settings? I use preset settings with a little adjustment to them.

Default settings.

I would double check them against what is recommended in the book. Again they are only suggestions

That is not the setting, that is the current reading. It dropped when I opened it for photos. It’s already back up to 57

1 Like

Hopefully mine will be here next week. My girls are almost ready to harvest. I cannot wait!

1 Like

Did yours make it in? Mine is on the truck for delivery today so hopefully it arrives in good shape. Any tips or pointers from anyone? I won’t have anything to harvest til end of Feb. but gonna throw the few oz’s I have in jars in there for the time being.

1 Like

I have mine up and running. It is a dream come true. When you feel the buds you can feel the difference. This box is well worth it.

Only negative I found is the buds do have some small pieces fall threw the holes. Nothing inside to catch the terps. Overtime, I can see a lot of good shake going to waste.

I think the settings are just settings. You have to break down a dry, cure, and store time ect… Dry and Cure are the same to me…

Pick a day you want your bud ready. Out at least 2 weeks. The more time the better. Then break that time up between dry and cure. I dried 4 days and cured for 10 my 1st run. I chose a RH I wanted in the end and backed it out. That became my start point. I used the Slope feature so it slowly adjusts to the next setting over the time period.

I did the following:

(Set the Dew point to a # to obtain the desired RH%.)

Start at 72 degrees RH of 70%

4 days dry
Slope to 66 degrees and 64% RH

10 days cure
Slope to 64 degrees and 60% RH.

Then Hold for 2 weeks and wait for the next batch.

This box walks your Buds right into the perfect storm so they reach their perfect point of potency. Can you do this with Jars…Yes. with it be as precise and cool as this box? Never.

This box takes a lot of the worries out of drying and curing. Kindof like the Grobo Box. For the person who wants to be a Grower but dont want to give up that much time doing all the things you need to do to have awesome harvests.

Just my thoughts. :thinking:

5 Likes

For me the only Negative on this product is the size for the price… For me the unit holds 3 plants at max… For some people that maybe fine but for me I wish it was bigger

5 Likes

They do make custom units. Question is cost especially for personal use. If it were for commercial use I could definitely see spending money for custom unit.

5 Likes

Need to win the lottery tonight. Lol

5 Likes

Awesome! Thanks guys I appreciate the input. I got it all setup and got my stash out of the infinity jars throwed in. Jus been overnight but I believe I can feel a difference in the fatter buds. Be glad to really try this thing out for the full cycle when the time comes.

4 Likes

I agree :point_up:t4: with u an @Mpower11 i didn’t use my box :package: yet but for the price I paid for it to only do 3 plants :seedling: does have me a lil bummed :slightly_frowning_face: out but the reviews I’ve been hearing :ear: an reading :open_book: are unmatched this box :package: is really great :+1:t2: for curing a long hard battle trying to keep ur plant :seedling: healthy strong :muscle: enough to u get to the finish line :checkered_flag: then that box :package: takes care of the rest for u giving u high quality results now that’s what I paid :yen: for an not to worry about my finish product :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

6 Likes

I agree with u 100%. I own a Cannatrol and have been using it over a year now.

4 Likes

When I finish up here in town I’m going to go home and try out some tangie that’s been in there acclimating for 24hrs. We’ll see how it goes over the next few months and decide if I’m going to get more units myself. I may just use it for top shelf buds and the old fashioned way for the rest. Got 4 white widow autos 2 strawberry autos in a room, blueberry photo in the grobo, and a couple my uncle calls termite thats in the mini greenhouse that’ll all be finished within a week of each other probably lol. Wondering how it works with different strains on each shelf, like dropping terps onto each other?

3 Likes