Cannatrol unit

I was going to suggest the same. I see you’re on a 3 day dry which is the factory settings. I do close to what Wake does but I do 7 / 30
I have done 2-3 grows so far and I test smoke each along the way after drying say every 3-5 days. By doing that I can see how it has changed and comes out… You won’t be disappointed. I love mine.

6 Likes

This is the $1550 unit?

4 Likes

Put in the preorder on one. :smiley:

5 Likes

What temp and dew point do you program for 7 day drying? And do you use slope? @Wake @CM1266

2 Likes

I left those default…

2 Likes

.took out my stored bud.

2 Likes

After drying for 4 day I opened to make sure the Sponge is still wet and Holy cow! The Strongest smell of pineapple hit me in the face! the terps are persevered grate . Already worth its money Awesome product.

3 Likes

So what does this do for $1500+ that me putting it in a $5-$50 container and burping it once a week does not?

Not knockin, just trying to find out as I just must be missing the point of paying $1500+ vs $50 to do the same thing in the same amount of time???

I get the same wow smell when I open the CVault.

2 Likes

All good bro some people need proven results like myself before buying products. Google is your friend. Cannatrol web site . High time award winning product that Big growers are using but in a smaller size. :v:

3 Likes

I have 2 C vaults coming from amazon on Tuesday looking forward to storing my first grow in them, how many times and time do you leave it open for during burps? Or do you even burp your C vault during the first week or two of cure, although you have the boveda pack in it?
Thank you sir

1 Like

Go check it out.

I am new at all this and I do subscribe to HT. :grinning: Still not sure if I would get this for “my” doings, but I will look into it.

1 Like

It comes with a sheet or at least did. I am going from memory right now, but pretty sure it was 20 minutes 2x a week the first week or two, then 20 minutes once a week for 1-2, then less and less.

I am editing this to add this site, this is a little different than what I heard before, but sure it will work.

3 Likes

Thank you sir!!

1 Like

I found it in the Oct 21 issue. Seems OK, but I grow 1 at a time so not sure really needed for my uses. :grinning:

2 Likes

Nice .thanks for the info .someone on here might get them. :v:

3 Likes

I just switched a couple to flower. So hopefully mine will get here in plenty of time

1 Like

I pre-ordered me one. I can see how an avid user could want 2 of these. All reports say they work very well. Automating the dry and cure processes. Also saves some grow time in the Grobo so you can start your next plant.

I can’t wait for it to arrive. Hopefully I will get it before I harvest in December.

2 Likes

Looking forward to hearing what you think of it @DRaider!

Cheers,
Stephen

1 Like

Just ordered one as well. Glad to hear everyone seems to be liking theirs.

1 Like