California dream grow

@Traumaforyou

Congrats on the grow! She is looking really good!

One piece of advice:
There should be a clear plastic guard in your DWC tank over the water level sensors. This should be in place to prevent roots from growing in that area

4 Likes

Yeah mine didn’t have one

2 Likes

@Traumaforyou If I had a nickel for every time I heard that… :rofl: :joy: :wink:

All units are shipped with that plastic guard. It is sorta easy to misplace it and discard it when unpacking the unit. No worries, just contact Support by submitting a ticket and they will help you obtain a replacement

3 Likes

Good thing they have you inspecting every unit before it goes out. I dont see it making a difference so I’m really not worried about it.

1 Like

The plastic guard’s purpose is to prevent the roots from entering that area where the water level sensors are located. Roots could get tangled in the float sensors and cause them to malfunction. This would result in the unit having problems draining and filling. It is crucial that the plastic guard is in place to protector those sensors.

6 Likes

Ok thanks. Wouldn’t know it was supposed to be there. The original setup never had anything in it for that guard.

1 Like

Get that guard asap as @miami5th suggested

3 Likes

Day 7 of flower. Getting to the light. Losing space :/. Plants looking great though!

3 Likes

Supercrop or use supports to anchor down! :eyes::seedling:

5 Likes

Trying lol. At least trying to without breaking stems

1 Like

The trick is in the fingertips, that slight roll between the thumb and finger before trying to bend! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

curious to know how tall was your plant before you flipped to transition?

1 Like

Late to the :partying_face: but looking awesome :ok_hand:
Can’t Wait :wink::seedling::fist_right:

2 Likes

Plant didn’t ever pass the second fan

2 Likes

Day 32 of flower. Extended it out once hoping to the buds will get a little thicker. Smelling great and looking good!

3 Likes

Woah she’s up there.
Lookin pretty solid so far, very natural for the Grobo.

Looks like your sativa dominant plant is getting too close to the light. Well, you can supercrop if you’d like or leave it be and you might have some light bleaching. Not a huge problem in some people’s eyes.
I think everything looks nice in there but let us know your thoughts! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah I’m gonna leave it. Buds seem to be growing nicely. I’m not too concerned. I’ve been able to slightly bend and move to keep everything at least a little away from the light.

2 Likes

That’s the ticket :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Harvest time!

5 Likes

Looks nice!!

2 Likes