BubbleGum XL - Hybrid - Royal Queen Seeds

Late Vegetation (Day 17 / 28)

took a chance and topped since it was at that point even though its recovering from dampening… overall tho it seems to be picking up, the upper leafs are stretching better now… I’ve added two weeks to late veg to try and give it more time to develop before flip to transition

3 Likes

Late Vegetation (Day 23 / 28)

recovery is going very well and things are looking better, got most of the branches spread out, still this one seems like it won’t get too tall, others were major stretchers this one seems to be very tight node density … extending late veg another week(3 weeks total so far) hoping with tucking the big fan leafs under they start to stretch some before the flip.

4 Likes

Late Vegetation (Day 26 / 35)

Drain and fill day, things look good, gave a lollipop trim to clean up lower growth that wasn’t getting any light now… just gotta watch the height now ,due to slow growth I’m guessing this strain will not stretch to the moon like the others have but time will tell.

5 Likes

That Bloodydrake has done it again! Missed seeing you around here! :eyes::seedling:

5 Likes

thx! @Bplatinum9 Bobbie good to see you too :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Looks great Bloodydrake! She’s awesome

3 Likes

thx!

1 Like

todays day before transition and we’re hitting the top of the second fan.
did a medium defoliation(less then i have before) and will give it as heavy after 3 weeks…
some of the branches are definitely struggling to get enough light but I think once the stretch starts I’ll have to trim a few

but for now things seem to be trucking along

pre trim

post trim

5 Likes

Looks very happy to be under your care

3 Likes

thx! I try :slight_smile:

1 Like

things trucking along, just a couple picks from yesterdays drain and fill day.

5 Likes

Transition (Day 14 / 14)

another week and things look good, its a week before second major defoliation trim seems to be stretching nice…still looks like i might get away with no super crop but time will tell. Had to trim two of the branches off that were falling to far behind and cleaned up more growth undergrowth.

Only thing that seems odd is that lower leafs are drying up and falling off/ real easy…but the top area looks great so i’m assuming its a lack of light down below.

6 Likes

Snug as a bug in a rug :ok_hand:

Awesome execution

3 Likes

thx :slight_smile:

1 Like

Flower (Day 13 / 39)

did major trim about a week ago(not as much a previous grows)
drain and fill day today, things are still stretching have trimmed a lot of branches that can’t make it more then half way…definately the issue with dampning slowing growth at first led to too many branches before I topped. but the branches that are growing well look super healthy so we’ll see, if it keeps going i will still need to supercrop one or two

6 Likes

She looks like shes done stretching and at a good height. Good job

5 Likes

thx, its gotta be close to stoppin

5 Likes

Agreed

3 Likes

welp something went wrong, last week, I suspect nother water sensor failed. and I didn’t notice the water didn’t fill and so plant starved /suffocated.
Shrug its dead was to long before i noticed…

chopped and thrown away…sucks to make it over 100 days before it it happened but live and learn… i think lifting the lid and checking levels manually is gonna be part of my weekly drain and fills… third time i’ve had a sensor failure issue
If we actually had access to sensor data like water levels this wouldn’t happen, and I’ll be honest I’m pretty fed up with the lack of information available to the owner/grower.

3 Likes

how about the noise? That noise is killing me . I have changed water pump and fans with the good ones and reduced noise level around %75.

1 Like