Bubble Bomb

Hey AG I have bubble bomb going now for my third grow in the box. She’s trucking along nicely on day 43. I extended late veg to 28 days for now as I want to be as patient as possible with this one and fill the box. Trimmed up the bottom a bit and I plan on trimming more once she flips. Lots of awesome grows going on right now on AG it’s hard to keep track! Grow on growers! :beers: :v:

7 Likes

Couple shots of my tent too. Blueberry on week 4 of flower

9 Likes

Wow awesome plant in the tent! Looks like you trained her to have a realllly nice amount of colas with good spacing! Sick buds already!

Your grow in the Grobo is looking great, too!

2 Likes

Thanks @pyromancy. I messed up my first tent grow being a little too hands on so hopefully this one turns out better

1 Like

Blueberry lookin and smellin good. Amazing how well the filter system works, not a hint of odour until you open the door

Grobo almost ready for trim and flip on day 53 overall

3 Likes

Happy Halloween everyone! @Bloodydrake
Day 7 of transition. I’ve realized I need to be more proactive in removing the lower branches but my main tops are looking good. I snapped a couple pics of my tent before the light came on. I wanted to see the true colours of the buds. Having a hard time getting trichome shots of the buds with my wifi microscope. It’s really hard to zoom and focus while keeping a steady hand. I need to find a way to mount it but it’s tough in a tent. How do the tent growers here do it? @Todd.grobo I’m approaching week 8 of flower, from these pics what would you recommend as a timeline for harvest? Leaves are just starting to fade. Breeder says 8-9 weeks. I will try and get some better trichome shots for you tonight. Thanks for any input

9 Likes

God damn beautiful plant you have in the tent, and the Grobo grow is also going to be a nice one it looks like! Good job!

3 Likes

Thanks @pyromancy. She basically grew herself. I used a super soil and top dressed occasionally. Other than that it’s been straight RO water. Still have to finish the job but the finish line is near!

1 Like

Beauty potted plant for sure. Id say within 7 days you can cut her down. How many amber heads do you see in one screen or area viewed.

1 Like

Thanks Todd. I see a few here and there so I’ll plan on cutting her down in the next week.

1 Like

By Thursday or Friday shell be ready i bet.

1 Like

Awesome thanks Todd :+1:

1 Like

Happy Halloween! and that tent grow looks spectacular! great work grobo ones coming along nicely!

2 Likes

Harvest day for my blueberry. No scrog this time so I was able to bring the entire pot into my garage to trim. Pretty happy with the results. It stinks in the best way, very strong and pungent. Hanging to dry in the tent so next grow will have to wait a little bit. Going to try 2 plants next

9 Likes

Solid harvest!

2 Likes

Thanks Todd!

Looking good. I bet final dry weight will be decent :ok_hand: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks amazing @Flyers28 ! Good work! Sad to see such a pretty plant go, but that’s why we grow em right? :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Keep us updated on the harvest weight! So hard to guess on these

2 Likes

Thanks @pyromancy @pha720 I’ll update on weight for sure. At this point I’m just hoping to get ahead of my consumption so I no longer have to purchase.
Hopefully I’m getting there with this grow. Having a Grobo alongside a tent has made it easy to learn and with the community at allgrowers I know help is just a tag away!
@Todd.grobo @Bplatinum9 @Mpower11 @vegetato @SilverGrobo @SWSVIC :+1: :beers: :v:

3 Likes

:raised_hands::raised_hands::fire::fire::drooling_face::heart_eyes:

2 Likes