BubbaKush

Here is a lil update she getting taller by the day pistols coming in nice here are a few pics … feed back welcome

2 Likes

How many bud sites do you have on her? :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

I’m counting more than 15

Take that back 25 bud sites

1 Like

Thats more like it!!! Lol! The one bud you showed looked lonely! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Wifi disconnected glitch?

Here is a lil update everything seems to be working fine have t received an email back from support though. Here are a few pics of her status today enjoy feed back welcomed

1 Like

Good morning y’all just quick update everything is working fine now after I did the update and the grobo team says everything is running smoothly

Here are a few pics after water change enjoy looks like they are coming in nicely already see the frost

Uploading: 20F78791-C7E9-4CC7-ACAB-770A12E5CD71.jpeg…

1 Like

Just a lil up date son of a came home to a super hot room hopefully she will pull thru about to do a water change so she will have a fresh water and cool water to start with and try to cool down the room as fast as possible … grobo team can we add a feature to indicate us when lights turn off when it’s to hot or something in that nature notification of some sort idk just an idea but here are a few pics enjoy

2 Likes

Hello AG fam

Just a lil update just changed the water but I feel I will need to extend flowering they are very frosty and I see amber coming in here are a few pics enjoy feed back welcomed

3 Likes

@Time2grow,

• (Super Frosty [:snowflake:]): (#LovingWhatI_:eye:AmSeeing): {:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart:}:

- - - [2021-08.19]:

@Time2grow,

• (For Me You Would Have Been In Flush Already, -And- Ready For Harvesting):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

I Lil closer look

2 Likes

What you guys thing few more days till flush you think she ready or is she ready ready any thought

2 Likes

Just a lil update she about to be done I think what do you guys think just a few more days till flush you guys be the judge

2 Likes

Few more days and it’s harvest time then drying mode here are a few pics enjoy

2 Likes