Bubba Kush Early Veg 6/14

I think it’s fine, lay it out and spread it out as evenly and thin as you can and that will help. Maybe on a small tray or something to get as much surface area as possible, or anything that fits in there that you have.

Here someone is doing it, I knew I had seen it before on AllGrowers so luckily I was able to find it:
https://www.allgrowers.com/t/blueberry-indica-canuck-seeds-fem-first-grow-harvested/3292/278

Also, I thought of an idea to make a 2nd shelf… might be unnecessary depending on how much you have to dry, and also easy in theory but hard to have the right items available

• Take the magnet hooks and turn them upside down
  • Make them all the same height on both sides (level)
  • Lay a tray or something of that sort over top of them (So it’s supported by the hooks, and level to be a flat surface)
  • Then you can have “Two shelves, or layers” of drying space to get even more even surface area of your material, so one being the Grobo reservoir lid, and the other being the shelf laying on the magnets.

OH… or even easier if you wanted to…

• Keep magnets the way they are facing upwards
  • Use plant ties or string to tie across from left side to right side, this will act as a support for putting another tray or container/plate even to add another shelf of flat surface area drying space.
2 Likes

Nice harvest man! Yes you can let shake/trim dry in the grobo. I did that as well. Exactly like you with the tupperware container full of trim. I just put the container on the dwc lid. Then every day or two try to mix it up so it dries evenly

3 Likes

Good to know the tupperware method works. I had thought in my head if it was me I would try to stir them up as well.

1 Like

@Migs awesome work brother, congrats on your harvest :facepunch:. What are you planning to grow next??

2 Likes

I am thinking Sour Diesel Auto or LSD… Not sure

2 Likes

Congrats! Bubba kush is my next grow. What is your final weight?

1 Like

I was looking at Sour Diesel Auto on ILGM and it peeked my interest, and also I was looking at LSD Auto on gelatoseeds.com too! Both awesome choices in my book :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m drying no weight yet

1 Like

@Migs,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

2 Likes