Bubba Kush Day7 Germination

Personally I would extend late vegetation until it hit second fan.

3 Likes

Personally I would extend but your gonna need more than a week, your grow should be half the size you want your plant to end up by the end of late veg unless its an auto.

2 Likes

Not an Auto I extended 14days and see how it goes, Thanks

1 Like

What do you Guys Think? I added 14 Day to Late Veg, should I Trim the Fan Leaves? @Bplatinum9 @SilverGrobo

2 Likes

Are you part of a Beta program? How’d you navigate to that page in your first photo?

You have to have a beta key to get to that page, for beta testers.
Hopefully it rolls out soon because they just closed the group.

Add your name to this list and if there is anything else they do under this beta test they may add you to the list.

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/call-for-beta-testers/5663/13?u=bplatinum9

3 Likes

Time to clean up that bottom for sure if you haven’t already, hard to tell with such large fan leaves.
I would extend two weeks and tuck or cut some of those fan leaves to open up light coverage to bud sites.

2 Likes

@SilverGrobo @Hellyesshedid @Bplatinum9 @Todd.grobo

What do guys think? I just gave Her a haircut and tuck those leaves, this week. I’m starting Flowering, should I extend transition or go to Flower, any thoughts. Thanks Guys

4 Likes

@CannaboyHere,

((#ILoveThisFlower)): :white_flower::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

(Let it ride into [Flower]): :green_thumb:

--

3 Likes

Shell grow to a great size. Looks good

3 Likes

It could just be me but I don’t like to leave late veg before it hits the the top of the second fan or at least the bottom of it.
I would have extended late veg more but since your already in transition let it ride out into flower and go from there.

2 Likes