Raider Nation Grow Boxes

@Todd.grobo

2 Likes

I will extend both. One 7 days and the other for 14.

I do have another question:

When the planybis larger and you have some LST/SCROG net implemented, how do you check your PH or PPM?

When you lift the lid, it will be difficult due to the plant tie downs ect…
@Todd.grobo @STANK

How do you check they data without harming the plant at this stage?

5 Likes

The straight answer is you don’t. If the plant grows to a perfect height you won’t even be able to lift to the lid.
This is why maintenance is or should be mandatory in between grows. It helps maintain the numbers you’re reading are accurate. When cleaning in between grows, it’s always suggested to clean and calibrate your probes, clean and soak your air stone, clean out any dust in the fans, etc.
If you believe you’re having a plant issue, the fastest response is usually off the forums, if you want an official response, please send us photos and a ticket at support and we can diagnose most issues within 24 hours. We do have an horticulturist on our team with extensive grow knowledge.

5 Likes

Some users I have seen pull their PH probe before they flip to flower, give it a gentle scrub and sometimes even health check it right then before they flip to flower. That buys them another 2 months before the plant finishes and they can clean and calibrate.

6 Likes

What’s up brother…unless you are going thru a lot of bottles 1 or 2 no ph calibration needed. If you do have to calibrate just take the whole reservoir cover plant and all and set it over a bucket with the roots hanging inside. Do your calibration then set it back in the unit and do a drain fill. Will h a larger plant I have no idea other than the same maneuver. SILVER/BLACK about to whoop azz.

8 Likes

Looks just about perfect man. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Hey Todd if you do not mind me asking what would be the best option for cleaning your air stone at the end of your grow?
Thank you sir

2 Likes

I know boiling it in hydrogen peroxide is a good option, or letting it soak in bleach water overnight is another viable option, just don’t know what you do with yours and proper procedure!

4 Likes

@Todd.grobo
Please see the question in this string.
Best way to clean air stones after a grow?

3 Likes

Just Win Baby

Doing great. About to go into Flower later this week. All is good

Silver and Black

Was looking weak an pale. Has recovered great. I think it was hungry. Once it hit vegetation and got nutes, it started to respond. I had the same issue with 1983… may need to skip ahead into veg with this strain.

Bushy as ever. Hard to trim with so many leaves :leaves:. She is dark green and responding well. Doing some training to fill all corners of the box. I extended her in veg a week to separate her and JWB. She has a lot of white hairs now… Buds are going to be huge.

RN4L

My newest girl is Lemon :lemon: Haze Auto. Born in the Grobo Start and transplanted on 10/10/21. She is on day 8 of Germ. Nice beautiful roots. Spiking all over the pod :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I fill enough to cover the stone only and its usually like 25% of the bottle of hydrogen peroxide, id have to check size but grocery store size and the rest water. Let it sit for a couple hours. Fill and drain. I usually replace the stones myself usually after 3 grows which is just over a year

4 Likes

sweet, thank you sir, also how often do you replace your EC probe I am assuming less often than your PH probe or both once a year? thank you sir, by the way everything is going amazing with my grow it has probably been nice not having a call from me every other day! LOL

3 Likes

All good here. 4 boxes growing and healthy. Same environment.
Room 74 degrees
Box inside with light 84 degrees
Water :droplet: 79 degrees :heavy_plus_sign: Hydroguard
Humidity low 50s

Box 1 - JWB
Bruce Banner Auto
Flower week 3 :grin:

Textbook grow. Some height concern. Buds are forming and connecting. Dark green leaves :leaves:.

Box 2 - Silver n Black
Bruce Banner Auto
Last week of Transition
Going to Flower :blossom: :cherry_blossom: on Friday

Tall in the back so I bent some stems today. Cut away the extra. Told her I love her and she smiled :smiley: back!

Box 3 - 1983
Bruce Banner Auto
Flower week 3 :grin:

She is dense, short, and determined. Not quite to the 2nd fan but it is an Auto :sunglasses:. Let them do what they want. You just guide her home…
Buds forming and swelling. Sticky n smelly. Dark green leaves :leaves:
Just Fatten Up Baby! Go Raiders!

Box 4 - RN4L
Lemon Haze Auto
2nd week of veg. Going to extend a week. Trimmed her lower and took larger fan leaves :leaves: today. She is progressing perfectly :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

The Grobo box is awesome! All healthy growing plants 🪴 :relaxed: :blush:.

I am still giving different nutes to each box noting the differences. I cut and trim a little daily. I drain n Fill on Friday’s and top off every other day.

Happy Growing!

6 Likes

I will be growing auto Bruce banner by ilgm it’s also an auto. I hope mine looks as tasty as urs! Do u like to do autos? I see that lots of ppl don’t dig them that much is it only becuz of yield or what? I have yet to start a grow I don’t have my grobo yet so still curious becuz I have no hands on experience yet.

5 Likes

I like Autos and Photos.
I just caught a deal on the Bruce Banner Autos. They will take some adjusting. Many opinions on growing, cutting, and Cloning. I just grow as big and strong as possible. I like the hobby.
Next round, I plan to grow some photos.

2 Likes

Just gonna point you here for an opinion on autos in the Grobo.

4 Likes

All plants can grow to the roof and burn. All plants can do things we don’t predict. All plants can get sick and stay short. Autos are just that. Unpredictable. So is the whole journey inside a Grobo.

I have one that is short but it has the most dense buds ever. Dripping wet with trichs.

I have another that is a textbook Grobo grow. Right height, right canopy, and buds growing sticky just fine.

Each will provide 2 to 3 Oz once harvested. Only took 120 days. I do not see the problem.

3 Likes

Hey raider when I get mine up and rolling I will be ur new best friend! U have a positive look on autos and I want to learn all I can becuz I have 15 auto seeds and I’m not changing up yet.

4 Likes

I don’t think one is better than the other. If you have the seeds, grow them and see what happens. The Grobo will help keep the environment and nutes correct. That is half the battle. You just have to be ready to react to an Auto. The Photo, you can plan the transitions and other things better.

They both produce the flowers :bouquet: we love :heart: :heart_eyes:. How much and how pretty depends on many other factors. Some we can control, some we cannot. So we react and wait.

Kind of like life. Go to an interview and wait, have a kid and wait, buy a car and wait, eat at a fancy restaurant and wait…Some turn out great, some, not so great… we still try.

5 Likes

Very nice

3 Likes