Brown edged fan leaves

Any idea what’s happening to my fan leaves?

4 Likes

@Erik_Curiel , please post a pic of your nutrient bottle levels. :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

2 Likes

That may be the thickest foliage I have ever seen in a Grobo. You need to go ninja trimming on that bushy girl.

3 Likes

On day 21 of flower, trim that lady.

3 Likes

@Erik_Curiel,

{:scissors:}:

{:lollipop:}: {:fallen_leaf:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

We also need to know the stage your in, how many days in that stage and if this is a auto or photoperiod. :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

This is 144 days from seed in flower on day 29/39 of flower. Also it’s a photo. Cotton candy cash by silly wonkas (ethos)

1 Like

I thought these bottles were supposed to last a grow? Or am I past due on harvest?

The bottles will generally last a regular grow is nothing is extended but once cycles are extended, extra bottles will be needed.

2 Likes

You are past the recipe but all of my grows have went past recipe. The recioe is just a starting/reference point.

I keep two sets of nutrients per grow especially for emergencies.

When a plant is nearing its end of flower you will start to notice brown edges which is different than brown spots on the body of the leaf that point toward defeciencies.

These brown edges appear because the plant is using up all its nutrients that has been stored inside the leaves to finish out its cycle as it ripens and buds thicken you may notice this getting worse.
There is no need to panic unless your buds start to turn rusty brown, that is a sign of root rot.
Your plant looks healthy from what you have shown. :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

Gotcha, I definitely extended

1 Like

Thank you :pray:t3: so much

1 Like

No problems! I forgot to mention that when brown spots accompanied by yellowing of the leaves is surely a bad sign of defenciency. :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

2 Likes

5 Likes