Bottle no. 1

Hello.
I am at day 1 in flush stage. But a week ago, I change bottles 1, 3, and 4. But after just a few days the second bottle number 1. its almost without any liquid. I read that, its probably because water temperature. But not sure. Any ideas ?
Thanks

1 Like

@Javi,

([Iโ€™m sorry] you are going through this): ([Put in a Ticket] and they should get down to the bottom of this): (Most likely the [SupportTeam] will ask you [What kind of water are you using?], so you might want to lead with this):

((#Ticket)): :ticket::tickets:

https://support.grobo.io

--

((#KeepUsPosted)): :pen::computer::pencil2::notebook:

--

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Hello I use destilled water. I will harvest in 3 days but I will use two bottles no. 1 per grow (not sure why). I also buy the calibration kit for the Ph sensor. I guess that needs calibration.

1 Like

Something is really off because you shouldnโ€™t be using nutrients during flush.
Flush cycle is to make sure you take all the nutrients out of the plant to prepare it for smoking.
I would pull the tops off the bottles send in a ticket until this issue is corrected. You can finish your grow & dry without nutrients.

Hi. I already remove bottles 3, 4 and 5. In flush mode. My concern is why does bottle 1 ends really fast ?. I use two complete bottles per grow.

Something is off on your ph probe Iโ€™m guessing it just needs a recalibration. But you need 1-2 in there at all times even during flush. Not really a need to unplug anything, I know itโ€™s a precaution that everyone is doing but my last grow I didnโ€™t and it never dispensed anything except 1-2 when needed to adjust the pH

2 Likes

Shoot in a support ticket support@grobo.io :+1:

2 Likes

hi, thanks for the info, my recipe have 10 days for flush, did you complete those 10 days ?. What if I harvest at day 5 ?.

1 Like

I went past my flush period to let her further ripen up as I felt she wasnโ€™t ready. I also extended flower by a week or two I forget. All up to what you want to do. If youโ€™ve looked at the trichomes and theyโ€™re all cloudy with some amber here and there then take her down

2 Likes

Do you have any pics of her?

1 Like

7 Likes

If you can look at the trichomes and see where the clear/cloudy/amber is at and then make your judgement. She looks pretty darn close :+1:. That top bud there might get burnt though being so close to the light. I think I can see some burning leaves already, and not the tips, thatโ€™s just nute burn. I could be wrong and the light is just playing tricks

4 Likes