Bottle no. 1

Hello.
I am at day 1 in flush stage. But a week ago, I change bottles 1, 3, and 4. But after just a few days the second bottle number 1. its almost without any liquid. I read that, its probably because water temperature. But not sure. Any ideas ?
Thanks

1 Like

@Javi,

([I’m sorry] you are going through this): ([Put in a Ticket] and they should get down to the bottom of this): (Most likely the [SupportTeam] will ask you [What kind of water are you using?], so you might want to lead with this):

((#Ticket)): :ticket::tickets:

https://support.grobo.io

--

((#KeepUsPosted)): :pen::computer::pencil2::notebook:

--

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Hello I use destilled water. I will harvest in 3 days but I will use two bottles no. 1 per grow (not sure why). I also buy the calibration kit for the Ph sensor. I guess that needs calibration.

1 Like

Something is really off because you shouldn’t be using nutrients during flush.
Flush cycle is to make sure you take all the nutrients out of the plant to prepare it for smoking.
I would pull the tops off the bottles send in a ticket until this issue is corrected. You can finish your grow & dry without nutrients.

Hi. I already remove bottles 3, 4 and 5. In flush mode. My concern is why does bottle 1 ends really fast ?. I use two complete bottles per grow.

Something is off on your ph probe I’m guessing it just needs a recalibration. But you need 1-2 in there at all times even during flush. Not really a need to unplug anything, I know it’s a precaution that everyone is doing but my last grow I didn’t and it never dispensed anything except 1-2 when needed to adjust the pH

2 Likes

Shoot in a support ticket support@grobo.io :+1:

2 Likes

hi, thanks for the info, my recipe have 10 days for flush, did you complete those 10 days ?. What if I harvest at day 5 ?.

1 Like

I went past my flush period to let her further ripen up as I felt she wasn’t ready. I also extended flower by a week or two I forget. All up to what you want to do. If you’ve looked at the trichomes and they’re all cloudy with some amber here and there then take her down

2 Likes

Do you have any pics of her?

1 Like

7 Likes

If you can look at the trichomes and see where the clear/cloudy/amber is at and then make your judgement. She looks pretty darn close :+1:. That top bud there might get burnt though being so close to the light. I think I can see some burning leaves already, and not the tips, that’s just nute burn. I could be wrong and the light is just playing tricks

4 Likes