Bottle 4 dispensing whole bottle

Hi

I put in a ticket last night. When I filled last week I replaced bottle 4. Yesterday it was empty so I put a new bottle in and noticed it was half gone and still pumping after I drained and filled so I pulled the feed tube out to stop it. Can you check the data?

Thanks
Ann

1 Like

@stacey.grobo

- - - [2021-09.03]:

Sep 3, 3:56 AM

@Fastapp69,

Good_Ideas..~~

• (So Sorry To Read This Happening): {:scream:}:

• (Support Will Get To You As Soon As They Can, -But- This Is Three Days Ago, -Oh- looks Like You Have A Support Contact With…):

• (My Question Is, Where Did It Go, [Into Your Tank] -Or- [Out All Over The Floor]):? :question:

• (Did You Resolve This Issue):? :question:

- - - [2021-09.15]:

@C453Y, @Fastapp69,

[Search results for ‘KeepUsPosted user:silvergrobo order:latest’ - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more]: (( #KeepUsPosted )): :pen: :computer: :pencil2: :notebook:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like

It went into the tank. I’m going on vacation and have it covered till I get back.

1 Like

I just had this happen to me again today.

It happened during my last grow as well. We were told it was told it was a WIFI issue so we added a booster.

But it has happened again.

I am curious what support told you and how it was rectified?

2 Likes

I unplugged the Grobo to reset. I left a small amount in the bottle while on vacation. I don’t know if it is resolved as I have not done a drain and fill with a new bottle yet. Will update after bottle change.

You may want to consider saving one of your empty bottles of #4 and fill it with water for testing purposes also a recalibration may be in order! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes