Blueberry Muffin Grow

Hello everyone! I’m growing Blueberry Muffin. I grew this strain for my first grow so I’m excited to grow this again. Germinated the seeds via paper towel method and then planted her in the Grobo Start. I topped her while she was in the Start. She’s currently in late veg stage in the Grobo.

Any advice is always appreciated. I’m not sure if I should keep the two bottom branches (circled in red) or not :thinking:.

4 Likes

If they aren’t getting any light, I’d go ahead and remove them. If you have any hooks or anything to spread some of the branches out, I’d do that as well. It looks like she is growing well vertically, but spreading her out would definitely increase yields.

5 Likes

Can I ask does the reflection tape help. I just started. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks @Chad_Johnson! I have some hooks, I’ll try to spread out those branches.

@Gunk I got the idea for the mylar film from @Vicc. I’m not sure if it helps but I’ve kept it there for the past two grows. I heard that the paint/coating inside Grobo already have reflective properties

3 Likes

Ok. Thank you. Your plant looks amazing :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I am unsure if it helps much either but I did get a par meter. I’ll run tests when I get some time and report back.

5 Likes

Day 84 Flower 11/45

It’s been a while since I posted an update. She’s currently in flower stage. Overall she looks to be doing ok, just not as good as I’ve hoped. I think I’m going to remove some more fan leaves/small side branches soon

3 Likes

After putting her in 48 hours of darkness, I harvested her. Dry weight came out to 21 grams. The buds look super frosty. Compared to my first grow of the same strain, the buds do not look as purple/colorful. I wonder why :thinking:.

This is a great strain, I can’t wait to try some. I’ve already started a new grow - Biscotti Mintz :grinning:

3 Likes

- - - [2021-11.18]:

@Aang,

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

Nice :+1:t2: :sunglasses:

2 Likes