Under electric sun v3 220w
Fits smaller tents with no fan needed.
Got one anyways.
Using foxfarm now but will be switching fully into los for all future grows
Nothing fancy. Does the job.

10 Likes

Looking good Todd! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

Theyre at 6 weeks veg but with a month under the lower wattage so i figure at least 2 to 3 weeks to beef up my canopy a bit more. Lst is working and opening them out. Might transplant the smaller pot to a 5 gallon fabric here before flowering
Its been plus 18c or high 60s or low 70s here for weeks. Unusually warm for March
Right now is a full on blizzard. Cant keep humidity for life of me. Have 2 going in grow room 24/7 with doors closed to get 46% omg you guys in humid regions!!!

2 Likes

6 Likes

Figure between 3 and 4 weeks left in veg.
Will transplant the back small one for sure into a bigger coco mix pot before flip. Maybe one of the blueberries to test against the other.
They are responding well to lst. Only a handful of leaves removed.

6 Likes

@Todd.grobo have you uses those air pots with coco? I’m wondering how it is

2 Likes

No i have not. To help with spillage i have 3 coffee filters on the bottom just as a dirt strain
Im not sold on fabric yet. I have a couple 6 gallon plastic pots and a few more air pots. Those are the 7 gallon pots but only half full. Hence why i might transplant to a fuller pot.
Will be using essentially same mix as matt on mr canucks grows. I do have some foxfarm dirt left i was going to use which would thicken it in addition to the worm castings being adddd. So i think it will be find. I dont find dirt escapes it often. It allowed my outdoor plant to reach 5 foot tall in vegetation state. I was thinking of doing some videos. Nothing like matt. But i tinker around a lot. More enjoying learning atm than anything else.

5 Likes

I’ve seen that Mr Cannucks video, pretty cool!
I read that with coco, you can use coco mats to line the pots to minimize spillage

2 Likes

Im not terribly concerned yet about it. Hadnt given it much thought. I dont mind keeping the tent clean as i go.

2 Likes

Im on the opposite end :laughing:, I do a recirculation top feed ebb and flow set up so keeping the nutes clean is pretty important to me. I even sweep and dry vac the salts up on my tray lol

3 Likes

I shouldn’t have any salt built up with coco and nutrients. But well see how she goes. Sorta why i wsnt to experiment especially since 2 plants are the same. Good chance

3 Likes

I didn’t do any flush until flower and noticed buildup started to show so I also run a double recirculation flush feed every other week now to help clean it up and save on some nutes haha.

3 Likes

Good to know. Well see how much of the tent i can fill out. My last attempt just let the plant grow. Have a better light and setup already so i have high expectations for myself now rofl

5 Likes

I’m looking forward to seeing the results!

4 Likes

Only 13 days under this light. Amazing growth.

Last photo for comparison size. Last 2 pics same plant

6 Likes

I am impressed with a cheap 7$ fan off Amazon that the light at 100% power isnt even warm to the touch. @Bplatinum9 great light indeed.

5 Likes

I told you they dont get hot even in the summer I dont have an issue and mine is bigger! I love these lights! :eyes::seedling:

5 Likes

How many fans you running in the tent currently including exhaust?

2 Likes

Just two small ones, one up top and one down low, plus I keep my exhaust kinda low. :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

She’s filling up the pot nicely :slight_smile:

4 Likes