Blueberries

Im on the opposite end :laughing:, I do a recirculation top feed ebb and flow set up so keeping the nutes clean is pretty important to me. I even sweep and dry vac the salts up on my tray lol

3 Likes

I shouldn’t have any salt built up with coco and nutrients. But well see how she goes. Sorta why i wsnt to experiment especially since 2 plants are the same. Good chance

3 Likes

I didn’t do any flush until flower and noticed buildup started to show so I also run a double recirculation flush feed every other week now to help clean it up and save on some nutes haha.

3 Likes

Good to know. Well see how much of the tent i can fill out. My last attempt just let the plant grow. Have a better light and setup already so i have high expectations for myself now rofl

5 Likes

I’m looking forward to seeing the results!

4 Likes

Only 13 days under this light. Amazing growth.

Last photo for comparison size. Last 2 pics same plant

6 Likes

I am impressed with a cheap 7$ fan off Amazon that the light at 100% power isnt even warm to the touch. @Bplatinum9 great light indeed.

5 Likes

I told you they dont get hot even in the summer I dont have an issue and mine is bigger! I love these lights! :eyes::seedling:

5 Likes

How many fans you running in the tent currently including exhaust?

2 Likes

Just two small ones, one up top and one down low, plus I keep my exhaust kinda low. :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

She’s filling up the pot nicely :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Starting too yes. Still figure 3 more weeks

3 Likes

@Vicc @Mpower11
Anything special you two do to bring down ph in dirt
I checked yesterday for curiousity and sitting at 7.5 which is high
I understand my water will effect the potentcy, so likely need to only use a bit. Definitely want to get it right before flower

5 Likes

I no longer have to or need to ph my soil or my water anymore but really only 2 options that I know of. You should look into LOS and save yourself the headaches

1. flush the soil with ph balanced R/0 water at 6.5 until your leach is 6.5. Then feed x amount of your nute water at 6.5

2. On the days that you’re going to feed your plants nutrients put your pH to 6.0. And days you’re only giving water to your plants give him pH of 6.0. After so many watery‘s it should bring down your pH to the level you’re looking for

5 Likes

I am using los. But they were potted in foxfarm to start. Ill be transplanting out into new los pots fpr flowering stage, just trying to correct ph before then. Maybe its not needed.

1 Like

High ph can also come from too many nutrients yes?

2 Likes

What are you using for feed?

1 Like

I added gaia nutrients per specifications for 3 gallons. Tips of leaves are burnt so i know its a slight food nutrient burn because foxfarms on its own never gave me burn
In a couple weeks ill transplant into coco mix, gaiabloom, worm castings, perilite, thats it. Wont be feeding it unless top dressing down the road.

2 Likes

You ever consider compost tea over top dress if needed?

I take back everything I said above.

I wouldn’t do option 1 or 2

If you flush your going to wash out all the food out of the soil.

I would start here

lift the plant out of the pot are the roots white? If they are do nothing.

Your feeding R/O water correct? What is it’s starting ph?

2 Likes

I just started testing the water. Seems higher than it has, likely because its spring. Dont ask. Sitting at 7
I have an 11 litre ph down to 6.0 atm will water today for their regular feed. As its foxfarms im sure the roots are good
This is what i will be using

4 Likes