Blue Dream feminized

Any thoughts on the spots??

4 Likes

There is nothing attached to look at. :grinning:

2 Likes

Lol thank you❣️

4 Likes

Both seeds started same time. Both took transfer hard.

2 Likes

- - - [2021-11.02]:

@Fastapp69,

• (We Need More Information From Support To Find Out Why This Keeps Happening):

• (Once We Get Their Support, Then We Can Assist Others Better):

• (This Might Help You Out On This Grow): (By Extending Early Veg, This Will Help Water Levels To Stay Low, While Keeping The Pod Dryer):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

Mhhhh that kinda looks like
Rusts are plant diseases caused by pathogenic fungi of the order Pucciniales. An estimated 168 rust genera and approximately 7,000 species, more than half of which belong to the genus Puccinia, are currently accepted. Rust fungi are highly specialized plant pathogens with several unique features.

How to Control Rust Fungi

1. Remove all infected parts and destroy them. For bramble fruits, remove and destroy all the infected plants and replant the area with resistant varieties.
  2. Clean away all debris in between plants to prevent rust from spreading.
  3. Avoid splashing water onto the leaves, as this can help spread rust.

I would say put a support ticket how’s ur roots and what’s ur PH level and also to consider its getting colder means houses get cozy. The temperature could be to high you might need the GROBO WATER CHILLER amazing piece of equipment. When it’s in stock HIGHLY recommend.
But she does look damaged I would remove the dead plant matter if the fan leaves are yellow at that point that leaf doesn’t support or give food when she turns yellow or brown.
I am sorry your dealing with this the support is AMAZING they will help a lot and give you the best solution.

Let us know if these remedies worked or not I am curious to know what it is.
Happy growing my fellow plant parent.

4 Likes

She’s getting better both to a few days to recover. They are weeds, they thrive on setbacks. I broke one of the top two branches. So sad but it is in the start as a clone so we’ll see.

3 Likes