Black Widow - She lives!

I think I may have overdone it:

4 Likes

You went a little over 20% but she will be fine. This was the time to do it. When was your last water change? If not yesterday or today, go ahead and do another to give her a fresh dosage of nutrients.

3 Likes

Great idea! It’s time for a change, it’s been a week. Will do, thanks for the advice!

3 Likes

Welcome, looking forward to watching her flower!

3 Likes

Here’s day 8 of transition. She’s all bushy again:

7 Likes

Day 10: Doing some LST and removed a couple of fan leaves:

Anyone had issues with the leaves resting against the Grobo?

2 Likes

Looking good! I have asked the same question about the leaves resting up against the walls and was told it was a non-issue. I have many leaves also resting against the walls and while they look “acceptable” they do not look as happy as those that aren’t touching walls :man_shrugging:t2:. Would love to hear some champs chime in.

2 Likes

@Centervillain,

• (#TooTall):

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=giraffe%20user%3Asilvergrobo

• (I agree the [Leaves] [:leaves:] don’t like to touch the Unit [:groboone:]):

• (#DoNotTouchMe):

DoNotTouchMe..GIF-- [:laughing:]

--

:laughing:

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: love your posts @SilverGrobo

2 Likes

Week 2 of flower. Final haircut. Wondering if I lollipopped enough…

6 Likes

Yes you did. You removed quite a bit from the top it appears. I would try not to remove anything else for the rest of the grow. If any of the fan leaves are blocking bud sites tuck them instead of cutting if at all possible.

1 Like

Yeah, removed too much from the top. It’s hard to not get carried away! No more though.

3 Likes

No worries, I think you’re still in good shape :+1::+1:

1 Like

Day 22 of flower:

44 day flower cycle on the recipe. Probably looking at extending. She’s looking great!

6 Likes

Looks great! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Nutrient bottles 2 & 3 are empty and I have 2 weeks of flower left. HELP!!

Need rush order of nutes, unfortunately I think bottle 2 is going to be a problem as I believe they are back ordered, according to a post by Bjorn yesterday. Bottle 3 I’m sure you can have overnighted. Ask support what to do about pH down (bottle 2), you may need to get a hold of a handheld pH meter and a bottle of pH down from your local hydroponics store and pH your water manually until they are able to supply you a bottle.

Shit! All flustered. I meant bottles 3-5 empty. My ph is fine.

Any ideas on substitutes? Pretty bummed that they didn’t last a grow.

All good then, you should be able to get a rush order. I’d submit order now if you haven’t already and submit a ticket requesting “rush” shipping.

2 Likes

Finally got the nutes. 4-6 days turned into 2 weeks. So this girl has been without Nutrients for at least 3 weeks. I extended the flower a week, but I doubt it Is enough to make up for lost time. Here’s the latest:

Danielle with support was helpful, but I think the damage is done.

3 Likes