Bergman's Gold Leaf

I am at the transition to flush in the recipe. Although I can’t get pictures I can see a few Amber trichromes. Not 100% happy with output but I lollipopped this one. Some grew back at the bottom but I don’t see any increase in yield if I leave it any longer. Thoughts on starting flush at this point? Is there something I should be doing that would increase the yield? For my next grow.

4 Likes

Can you take a closer picture so we can see more? I don’t know a lot, but you need to wait until a lot are amber. Hard to see from these pictures.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Also note this is not an autogrow

3 Likes

Looking good @Fastapp69
I would say the flush will definitely put her in the more mature range for harvest.
Buds will only develop and “fatten” up during weeks 3-6, and then after that just become more ripe or mature. Exposing bud sites to the light during those weeks in flower is important to ensure big buds! It is the number 1 contributor to bud.

If you kept a grow journal for your trim job you will be able to review how your plant responded to the original haircut, modify what you did to adjust your results!

To increase your yield on your next grow, try to reduce the cola sites you have from what you have down to 4 to 6. Then all we need to do is find the perfect height for the switch from veg to flower!

Trying the same strain again?

4 Likes

I have blue dream in the start.

3 Likes

I am far more diligent with my grow journals than I was with my kids baby book. Maybe it’s because it’s on the phone but I digress. I’ll look back and see when the growth stopped.

I have ILGM Blue Dream, Durban’s Poison and the Bergmans Gold Leaf. Plus I have some Poochie Love seeds from a package of Culta Flower -Poochie Love flower from a dispensary. I gave some of the Poochie Love seeds to a tent grower that were all female and grew huge. I’m leery of those as I have no recipe and don’t want to waste a lot of time only to find I started a male plant. Maybe once I build my grow room for winter vegetables I might grow the Poochie Love there.

Thanks @Todd.grobo I’m not looking to indica my sativa strains so heavy Amber isn’t my goal.

2 Likes

Looking back I started lollipop on day 13 off flower and did more on day 19. Day 23 they started fattening.

3 Likes