6 Likes

- - - [2021-11.02]:

@shawshank7755,

~~~

- - - [2021-11.03]:

@shawshank7755,

YourGrowYourCall..~~ (2)

• (We Recommend Tucking Leaves_ :leaves: To Open Up Bud Sites On Autos):

• (On Trimming_ :scissors:, I_ :eye: Only Recommend To Do Any Of That, -If- The Plant Gets Higher Than The Top Fan, -This- Way It [Will Not Be The Reason] For It To Be Stunted_ :mouse:):

• [‘auto in:title’]:

~~~

- - - [2021-11.04]:

@shawshank7755,

• (:warning::sos: [:ticket: :tickets: :sos:] You Will Need Their Help_ :sos: To Get This Done): (We Have No_ :no_entry: Access To Change From [20/4] -To- [18/6]):

• (Their Recipe Is Either Wrong On [“Auto”] -Or- [Lights_ :bulb:]): (They Will Get You Sorted):

• (PutInATicket): [:ticket: :tickets: :sos:]: {Old :link:}:

• (PutInATicket): [:ticket: :tickets: :sos:]: {ClickHere}: {New}:

• (You Can Put In A Ticket [:tickets:] To See If Support Can Offer Some Insite On This Issue):

• (Be Warned_ :warning: -Though-): (Keep An Eye_ :eye: On Your App., -Because - Support Had Deleted My Husbands Recipe On Him, -And- Had Him Hanging With Zero Recipe On His App.): {#JustSaying_ :speaking_head:}:

~~~

- - - [2021-11.15]:

@shawshank7755,

• (Supposed To Be [18Hours] Of Light, -But- Hope This Doesn’t Impact Her Too Much):

~~~

- - - [2021-11.23]:

@shawshank7755,

~~~

- - - [2021-12.20]:

@shawshank7755,

• (Cleaning Both Sensors Help): (Give Fresh [Drain/Fill] Water Every 7 Days):

• (Keep Water Filled To Help With Fluxes):

• (Keep An Eye On Your Nutes To See If They Dispenses Normal Every [Drain/Fill]):

• [Problems - #3 by SilverGrobo]: {:mag:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

Day17 I noticed some brown spots on the bottom leaves but all the other ones seem to be growing without any spots looks to be growing good to me wondering about how to lol I pop an auto flower or do we just leave it alone i’ve heard you are not supposed to top an auto flower but I have seen people do it and wondering about trimming fan leaves when they start blocking light from buds sites
Any ideas or comments would be appreciated

2 Likes

Stephen says 18/6 lights for auto throughout the whole grow mine is on 20/4 and my recipe says banana Kush auto Think I should change it to 18 or just leave it

2 Likes

Day one of transition got a new recipe for my banana Kush auto The lights are working correctly now the plant seems to be growing good there are some brown spots on the lower leaves but I do not see any on the top

3 Likes

I just noticed my lights go off at 10 and come on at five so that is on 17 off 7 hopefully that is good enough don’t want to keep bothering support I guess this will be good enough

1 Like

Day 11 of 14 transition looks like it is growing pretty rapidly just passed the first fan I folded some fan leaves and tied them with a bread ties to let some light

throughout the plant

1 Like

Day one of flowering folding some big fan leaves with a rubber band to get more light through the plant hopefully it is not stunting the growth of the plant but since it is auto I did not want to cut off the fan leaves has anybody done this before any help would be appreciated

1 Like

Never seen that done before. I am Growing 4 Autos. I top and cut them. I have possibly stunted the growth of 1 plant. The others have responded great. Even the runt is going to flower and produce 60 grams.

My conclusion is do what you like. Treat her the best you can and see what happens. No matter what harvest as much as you can.

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice i am going to let this one grow and the next one I will experiment with
I did a Bruce Banner photo plant and only got 39 g
I top plant and I also top the side branches was my first grow actually it was my second crow I killed my first plant by trying to crop it too soon so I am going to let this one go and see what happens but it seems to be growing pretty good it might outgrow the box
Anyway thanks a lot I will keep pictures posted

3 Likes

Day 11 of flowering The plant looks to be growing good cut off a couple of branches on the bottom that were not growing I think it will recover nicely

4 Likes

Day 17 of flowering did a little cropping on top to even the canopy everything looks to be growing great

3 Likes

Day 23 of 56 flowering everything is looking pretty good getting a little close to the top of the box pushed my cocoa pod down an inch starting to form nice buds hopefully they will be big and fat

5 Likes

Brown spots are forming on the leaves and the stems to the leaves are red I think the leaves look a little scrawny but I am not sure if that is normal day 28 of flowering any advice would be appreciated

3 Likes

Looks great seems to me in my opinion sativa dominate. They spread easy! Looks great I’d say trim her up amd plan to tie her down! She may continue to get wild !

2 Likes

Everything is looking pretty good the buds are fattening up I will start adding some bud candy for the last couple of weeks hopefully it will increase the yield

3 Likes