Autoflower light schedule?

What should the light schedule be for an autoflower? Mine has been either 18 or 20 and it just switched to 12/12. This is on a new recipe that I requested for blueberry auto by ILGM, could there be a setting wrong in the recipe?

1 Like

Autos never change.
18 on 6 off

3 Likes

So this recipe is not right them and has switched on me to 12/12???

2 Likes

that recipe is not an auto…

2 Likes

It’s says autoflower in the recipe name at the top??

2 Likes

So there is something wrong with the recipe then you think??

2 Likes

not nesc
I just looked up all blueberries.
One is auto
One is not
You selected the one that is not
Change to the one with the A in blue

4 Likes

If that is not your breeder, then go generic.

3 Likes

I see what you’re saying and that’s really weird because I’m the one that requested the blueberry autoflower from ILGM, So I’m not sure why the name has autoflower in it and they didn’t make it in on a flower recipe…

4 Likes

So switch to the generic autoflower recipe and forward it to where I’m currently at??

4 Likes

correct :slight_smile:

3 Likes

sorry dont know what to say.
I dont grow autos. Not sure how shell respond, perhaps the new schedule will make her happy

3 Likes

Do I just end the current grow start a new one? Is it going to make me drain and fill and do all that stuff?

3 Likes

I dont know. I would just go into the recipe and select it? I dont think you should drain and fill or anything, just switch over and if you have to fix your schedule thats cool. If not, email grobo to get them to swap it.

3 Likes

There’s definitely something wrong with the recipe I just switched to this one and the light schedule is still 12/12, now I’m pretty sure that’s the one I picked to begin with and there’s something wrong with the recipe.

4 Likes

definitely open a ticket. This is the problem i had @Stephen when i switched from late veg to transition. The system didnt register the lighting schedule change. this happened recently to me so the team probably wants this data.

3 Likes

I opened one and they got back to me and had me switch to a different recipe. They said there is indeed a problem with the blueberry autoflower by ILGM recipe.

4 Likes

Customer service and technical support at your service lol

5 Likes