Auto grow

How many of yall have done autos in the grobo , what’s the yeild like compared to the regular ?? I like this one strain but it’s an auto , I have nine seeds of strawberry kush right now that are not auto that I’m doing whenever my grobo comes in … but I really want to know the difference I know the veg time is limited but does it really not give you as much bud ?

2 Likes

I have an auto white widow growing right now. On my next grow im gunna go with a straight fem. autos dont give you enough time for recovery & stress training. They will take there course no matter what.

1 Like

I’m a big fan of purple bud with that fruity flavor … but I really can’t find any strains that you know are straight like that and have a recipe for the grobo … im a citrus fruity type of guy , I remember awhile back I got this stuff called forbidden fruit from a buddy and it was awesome… I loved it …

1 Like

And I just admire that dark purple color that I really want and demand :frowning:

I could go on but whats the fun in that… Check out seedsman for yourself!

1 Like

Are these all on the grobo receipe list ?

You will have to check that out but if you don’t find it you can request it be added to the list and while you wait just select Generic/sativa, Generic/indica, Generic/ Auto or Generic/hybrid.

2 Likes

What’s a good plant to grow n the seedo, cause I grew a of kush, n it started touching the top n burned up!