Assistance please

I’m on day 46 1st day of flowing transition. I think everything is OK but I’m a lil concerned bout all of the leaves getting enough light. It’s seems extremely bushy I’ve pruned it a couple times but it seems to be getting busy by the day

4 Likes

You can go ahead and lollipop. Pull a bunch of the smaller/lower leaves allowing for the newer growth to grow out quicker and spend less time on stuff that will be far from the light

3 Likes

This plant should not be in transition at its current state!
Day 46, have you defoiliated this grow before?
Is this an auto?
Is this a indica strain?
Have you topped this plant?
Depending on the strain plants grow tall or small/bushy but,at any rate bushy is a good sign your plant is growing! :eyes::seedling:

5 Likes

Girl Scout. This is my first go around. I’ve done some snipping in which I thought was a lot. This is the first day of transition should I take it back and extend my last process and how would I know when it’s time for it to go into the transition process

2 Likes

Not an auto

2 Likes

Definitely go back to late vegetation and keep it there until the plant reaches the 2nd fan. I would try to avoid trimming at this stage as well since the plant needs those leaves to act as the power plant for growth.

4 Likes

If its an auto do not extend - They dont grow on a light schedule.
If its all sativa do not extend - They grow too tall & youll run out of space.
If its all indica please extend - until the top second fan, they tendcto grow short.
If Its a hybrid indica/sativa - grow until the bottom of try he second fan, 50/50 chance it grows tall. :eyes::seedling:

5 Likes

Why is your coco pod 3/4 of the way out?

2 Likes

It’s not a coco pod from grobo. There’s cost to much. The ones I have are a little longer but they work fine. I still got about 1/2 inch sticking out of the bottom

3 Likes

@Dee_Dee I’m afraid the longer coco pods will cause more issues than what you may save in $. The longer pods do not sit at the appropriate height above the water line and therefore soak up too much water and the risk of damping off increases!

5 Likes

Coco pod should be fine if it doesn’t fall in any further. Next time try chopping off an inch or so to match size

4 Likes