App things i’d like to see

@Todd.grobo yea they feel fine don’t think they have issues I was just wondering how those temps would affect

1 Like

I would be more concerned with the temperature of the 11 litres of water in the unit being too hot. But haven’t had that as a problem yet

1 Like

Hey @SterlingNico is that your first grow in the Grobo? I may have missed it what have you planted?

Yep! First grow! It’s a nice Pineapple Express seed. Hers a picture! #proudpapa

6 Likes

@SterlingNico congrats !!! Now the hardest part is going to be how to not stare at it all day !!! I’m gunna post pics of my plant. “Sade” is just now creating her first true set of leaves

I would like to be more in control with our Flushes… A notice saying it’s time to flush, but us to say yes we are ready… Ignore the Drying Mode photo, I just used this for an example… :wink::groboone::green_thumb:

3 Likes

@bruno @Stephen @Chris :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand: thanks for finally showing us our schedules with the new home tab !!! Probly my my favorite update to the app yet!!

6 Likes

@chris_barfield,

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

4 Likes

This is YUGE!!! Just saw that newly added feature and let’s just say that is something of beauty! :raised_hands:t3: you guys rock :call_me_hand:t3:

7 Likes

Takes a lot of the questioning out of it. Hopefully a lot less tickets to the Grobo team just asking where we are in Sched. :+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4:

4 Likes

For the win for sure

1 Like

i’d like to see the app as an actual app not just web based. I can’t access the all growers from work but if it was an app I could do it on my phone.

3 Likes

I agree. I check on her daily I’m a stalker.

4 Likes

You can use your phone to use the web app.

Here is what it looks like on an iPhone X

1 Like

I know it can be used, both my grobo and phone dont sync up. I can’t drain and fill from my phone. Neither can my husband. It only works with my computer.

Interesting, maybe I can help. What type of phone are you using? iOS or Android?

What browser are you using?

I have android Samsung 8

1 Like

That browser might not be supported

I had a problem connecting too originally on my Samsung s6 but somehow got it working. Lots of power cycles I think

Sorry for the super late reply, work happened lol.
Samsung S8 uses android so your default browser would more than likely be Chrome.

Walk me through the steps you’re going through. We can get this working for you.

You also said your husbands device doesn’t work either?