Any European Growers?

Hi,
I’m waiting for shipping to begin to Europe, and hoping they reach the minimum pre-order of 100 units to make that happen. In the mean time, anyone else in the UK waiting too? Recently moved from Canada to Scotland.

3 Likes

Hi, also from Europe but already waiting for over two years. Don’t think I will get a grobo when I look at the pre-order numbers. But seedo is already delivering in Europe and I pre-ordered both.

1 Like

@CanadianVetInUK,

((#Welcome)):

:wave::wink:

Hi fanatic,

I’d be interested to know when you get your Seedo. Do you know how long between ordering and delivery?

Hi, I hope delivery for me is August but already waiting for two years and had a lot of set backs so not sure. But first deliveries in Belgium and Netherlands already took place so looking forward. New orders will have to wait less but for more detailed information you will have to ask customer service.

Hey,
delivery is scheduled for when for europe ? if it happens 100%?

1 Like

I just got an answer from Grobo to this very question: “We expect shipping to EU to take at least 9 months.” So that’s April 2020 :confused:

Chris Maclean

Damnnnn
what I said well, wait almost 1 year no thank you. good luck too bad luck to them

@Royal_land,

((#Welcome)):

:wave::wink:

1 Like

Good afternoon!)
Interested first Seedo and only then Grobo.
You already got your growboxes?

1 Like

Seedo as you know didn’t survive and Grobo is going strong!
Of course that doesn’t include overseas shipments but I did hear that you can use a freight shipment to get your grobox.

Many of us have one or more grobo growboxes, you’ll find lots of information and pictures of them on this forum!
We wish you all the luck in your decision and welcome you with or without a grobox for all discussions.
You will quickly learn what you want and don’t want by using the allgrowers forum.
Please feel free to ask as many questions as you need to in order to come to the best conclusions for yourself.
There is tons if info already posted here that can also answer your questions. :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the answer and support)
I didn’t know about Seedo, I only suspected that everything was not very good because I didn’t receive answers to my requests, and the other day I received a letter that this email address does not exist (((
Are you a developer or a member of the team Grobo if not a secret?))))

About questions, too, correctly noticed, there are a lot of them. And there are some difficulties - translation difficulties).Hence the main fear. A lot of problems arise during use (judging by the reviews). And I don’t understand yet whether I can solve them without support using only advice. Because if something goes wrong it will have to be ordered and delivery …)))) And if several breakdowns go one by one, then it’s completely a disaster ((

1 Like

Hello @Greendelwald,
I am a member of the allgrowers just like you are now.
Grobo has appointed key members like myself called
(Champions)
to welcome and help with issues and questions that may arise, Its not a job its a passion.
Any of the Champions here are more than happy to help you with questions, I know that translation can sometimes be an issue but we will try our best and have helped others with this same fear.
You mentioned that your fear was understanding how to problem solve a replacement.
Even though Shipments can’t be direct Grobo support is always happy to provide diagrams and information to help you.
On allgrowers we give advice, websites, pictures, diagrams, research, etc… Please read as much as possible until you feel more comfortable and keep asking questions.
@Stephen, is a key component at Grobo and also wouldn’t mind answering some questions about your concerns.

1 Like

Stefan, yes, I realized that he was a mega cool dude, but all his answers came down to only one thing - Sorry, we do not ship to Russia …
But this product is really interesting to me - Grobo)
But a lot of questions.
For me, Grobo was an option in terms of freeing up my free time and just enjoying the growing process, but now I don’t think so)
How do you grow? manually expose everything and control or still completely trust the settings of Grobo?

1 Like

I learned to grow using the Grobo and now I am expanding on the knowledge it taught me and taken my skills to expand my horizons with my first tent grow as well. I would never have understood many things about growing without the experience of an automated system such as Grobo first, to aid me not to fail.
So now I am able to grow anywhere, I just love my grobo’s ability to do most of the work without me!

2 Likes

Welcome dude :wink:!:vulcan_salute:! :uk:

1 Like