Amnezia Haze - final result (first grow)

Being late with reporting the final product … but here it is. Almost 240 days grow. Though, totally worth waiting. Slow grower but extremely delicious and very much sativa which doesn’t leave you tired at all. I got about 1.91 oz of dried flower. and about 20 grams of dried sweet leaves (resulted in 2 cups of sous vide made butter). Overall, supper happy with the quality which is better than I ever had from any dispensary. Also very happy with the Grobo unit.

19 Likes

Great job. What will be your second grow.

5 Likes

Looks great! Awesome harvest!

The Amnesia haze has some great Jamaican genetics!! What will you grow next?

2 Likes

Thank you man. I just received Platinum GSC seeds. Will try this one this time :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you so much. She is absolutely delicious :). I would grow her again but 240 days :roll_eyes:. WIll try Platinum GSC this time

1 Like

Looks like a nice harvest :slight_smile:

It looks like a lot of large stems in the jars… is that included in your dry weight?

EDIT: Damn, 240 days! What a wonderful lady… sad to see her go I’m sure, by that point I’d be attached !

Greet job!

1 Like

Thank you. Yeah the weight includes some stems since I left flowers on a few of them to keep drying in the jar. When I was planting it, I read it is a slow grow but really great strain and dispensaries don’t like to to have it… too slow …not commercial lol

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks good… I’m curious. I noticed you have the ono next to the grobo in that drying pic. I’ve read people say that it has affects on the smell and flavor of the final product. Did you notice anything like that with any of your final product?

Just curious - can u go over why it took 240 days, and the amount of nutrients used. I’m glad u love smoking the bud ! :+1:t2:

I placed Ona outside next to the Grobo box. It is quite hard to say if it has any impact on smell and flavor. Honestly I doubt. Besides Ona, I had around 5 or 6 other aroma diffusion wall plug-ins to mask the smell. And she smelled quite a lot. I changed filter 3 times too. The final product smells like a very good weed. I didn’t find any Ona smell in it

1 Like

Thank you. The goal was to utilize the space inside the box as much as possible. So, the late vegetation stage was extended so many times. I wanted her to get above the second fan (between 1/2-1 foot above the second fan). I see, it is typically suggested to transition when the plant reaches out the second fan. Seeing how slow she grows, I took a chance to grow her a way higher than the second fan. And it was the right decision. More crop… It took a lot of time. Once I moved the plant into the flowing stage, it didn’t grow much after. I used the late vegetation stage to fill up the box. Then, the flowering stage took about 2.5-3 months as trichomes kept being transparent. I believe I went through 2 full boxes of nutrient supplies. Some bottles used like 1.5 some 2.5. But there is always a plenty of time to re-order. I think this strain is rather an exception on how long it grows. I was sort of prepared for the long process.

2 Likes

@Denzzzadd,

• ((#Harvest)): :clap:

--

:wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Excellent! :sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

I wanna be like you one day! Impressive!

2 Likes

amazing results hope my grow goes just as well :pray:

2 Likes

Super cool! Happy for you!

1 Like

Curaleaf ATC here used to have it all the time, I have not seen it recently though.

Glad it worked out so well, but 8 months is a reaaaaalllllly long grow. :grinning:

2 Likes

Nice job!

2 Likes