Amnesia Day 39

She’s looking good! I would get rid of bottom leaves that are not getting light, you want to leave a foot of canopy. Bend top fan leaves that are blocking bud sites out of the way of light also- :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks for your reply. I am a beginner. I already remove some leafs.

4 Likes

This is currently my 4th grow with my Grobo. We are very close in time on our plants. This is for reference but it’s all preference. :+1:

4 Likes

@Javi What’s a semi-auto plant? I don’t think I’ve ever heard of that :thinking:

1 Like

Hello

I mix words spanish/english. Its autoflowering

4 Likes

@Javi,

((#Auto)):

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=auto

--

((#TeamHasGotYouCovered)): :clap:

I hope you got this under controlled: :bulb:

--

:thinking::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

if they are autos I would just let them be

2 Likes

Hello
Thanks for the info, I just remove a few big leaves at the bottom. But I have a question regarding light, I choose Original Amnesia Hybrid recipe. Today is Day 50 . Transition Day 12/14 and light is 12/12 is that correct ?
Thanks

1 Like

Correct but if its an auto you do not want/need the lights to change. Put in a support.grobo.io ticket and ask them to change you to a auto recipe asap-

2 Likes

Yeah @Javi what @Dew said. Your lights should be 18/6 for auto :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the info, 18 on, 6 off right ? I will send an email to Grobo.

2 Likes

Hey @Javi,

You can edit your own schedule, no need for a ticket to be put in. Simply:

1. End your current grow
  2. Select the recipe you want
  3. Shift your schedule to the stage you would like. (In this case, the beginning of stage 4 is fine.)

Cheers,
Stephen

3 Likes

Man, love that we’re able to do that now :+1: so much easier lol

2 Likes

Thanks for your help Stephen.

Which recipe can I choose for this strain.

Thanks

2 Likes

Hey @Javi,

I’d run the Original Amnesia from Dinafem. 107 day grow cycle.

Cheers,
Stephen

1 Like

Hey, @Stephen

That recipe its running right now. but it saids Flowering type: Photoperiod, The plant looks good, But I am not sure if I have to change the recipe

I am a beginner. :slight_smile:

Thanks

Hey @Javi I tried scrolling up are you running an auto? I saw you mention it and I read semi-auto on pack? @Stephen may need to edit if so. Autoflower should be 18/6 throughout. Check your light schedule asap if its 12/12 go back a cycle so its 18/6 or choose different autoflowering recipe. It can be changed for you.

1 Like

I went to the website that is on the little pack you have but even with the translation I couldn’t find information about how many days it should be for the grow cycle. So maybe find that out and you can find a recipe with similar days? Or an auto similar to amnesia?

1 Like

@Javi please add pictures.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, I buy that seed in Rome Italy, semi = seed.
I guest the strain that I have, is 10-12 weeks
I found that info in royalqueenseeds website.

2 Likes