Alien Rock Candy Strain! Bred by Alien genetics Week 8 of Bloom!

My First Grow Ever! Me and this girl went through hell and back twice lol… Great experience and learning from mistakes loving every min of it stressed or happy…
!

20210817_172433
20210817_172536|490x500

I Want Give Thanks And Appreciation To The Real CHAMPIONS of All Growers @Mpower11 & @Todd.grobo For there knowledge and guidance… You guys are fucking Amazing! Parden my language but I’m sure this forum is 21 and over lol Best of luck growers humbly still and will always keep learning and growing cannabis saved my life! #studenttocannabis Hard Work And Learning Pays Off… if you mess up scrapt it up and keep going ever mistake is a new lesson learn… Dont stop until you find yours and her sweet spot!

10 Likes

Nice. I am on my first one too.

5 Likes

Happy to share any knowledge I’ve learned. Thats a mighty fine looking flower bud!

5 Likes

Thanks for the kind words.

Buds are look really nice :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks! Best of luck happy growing…:muscle:t3::dash:

4 Likes

Thanks brother! Much appreciated love the learning and knowledge :brain::dash::+1:

4 Likes

Thanks for your time and teaching! Wish you can smell her :muscle:t3::dash:

4 Likes

Me too!! Cheers

3 Likes

Our next allgrower app update smell a vision 2.0 lol

3 Likes

@Cannabis_rell Concrete micro boutique :statue_of_liberty::dash:

3 Likes

What are the different side effects of THC?

2 Likes

Sometimes being groggy the next morning can be a sign of over consumption kind of like a hangover but just foggy mentally, other than that lots of food, happiness and great sleep! All I can say the best thing to do is google your question and find a vast sum of good info on it!

2 Likes