4 Likes

Looking good!

4 Likes

4 Likes

Looking great and happy!

3 Likes

Flower day 34/70

6 Likes

Is this plant ready for harvest? I am 45 days into flowering. I have 3 weeks left of flowering but I think most of my tricomes have turned milky. I can even detect a few amber here and there. The leaves have also turned yellow (some the yellowing is due to a watering issue a few days ago that accelerated the yellowing)

4 Likes

I guess the next step should be to push this into flush?

5 Likes

:+1:t2: Nice

4 Likes

Looking good!

3 Likes

Flower day 57/70. Almost there.

2 Likes

@TMW,

• (I_:eye: Hope She Was Flushing, -Because- I_:eye: See_:microscope: A Lot Of :milk_glass:&:orangutan: = [Milky&Amber_:tangerine:] Trichomes): (She’s Ready In My Lab_:lab_coat:::woman_scientist:::microscope:): {:white_check_mark:}:

- - - [2021-08.19]:

@TMW,

• (It Is All Your Preference On What You Are Looking For In Potency): ([MeMySelf&I_:eye:We Are Looking For Energetic Hi [:wave: :wink:]”] [“For I _:eye:” Take “Us” Into Comatose Land
    [:sleeping: :zzz:] Way Too Often Enough"]):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

@SilverGrobo I thought this was ready to flush as well but I’ve been advised to wait the full 70 days before I flush because flowering period is 70-80 days for this strain. I’d say about 20-30% of trichomes are amber at this point and the rest of them look milky. Flush is supposed to take 10 days as well.

3 Likes

Looking good!

2 Likes