Additional Light?

So a lot of us here have added humidifiers and fans and various sensors … has anyone added extra lighting? Like small strips such as this (see below), or anything similar that can be placed along the sides of the Grobo’s light?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H57K565/ref=psdc_14252941_t1_B07BT26GBG

I know it isn’t powerful, but it certainly wouldn’t hurt!

2 Likes

Pretty sure there was a post about extra lighting in the grobo somewhere.
If I find it I’ll post it for you.
Stephen said it wouldn’t help any just add to humidity issues.

2 Likes

Thank you, I feel like I remember reading something about on here months ago, but couldn’t find anything when I searched.

As for Stephen’s response, humidity can be controlled plus less not forget that while he & the rest of the company have been as transparent as they can be while operating a business - it is still a business. Supporting our ideas to add lighting to the Grobo would effectively imply that the unit’s stock lighting could be improved (read: is lacking), which no competent business would do unless, of course, they had lights to sell :grin:.

I’m not saying Stephen is wrong btw - it might be pointless to add the light. But I’d prefer to hear that from a customer, rather than anyone from the company.

1 Like

Sometimes you just gotta @ a bunch of em to your post, some of the older champions especially, they have seen there fair share of projects because it has been on this forum, I just can’t find the post because its not under the correct header just probably an expanded conversation about someone putting side lights in.

1 Like

Yeah, I might just get them down the line and experiment with them anyway. Worst case scenario nothing happens and I’ll just use them when I graduate to growing outside of the Grobo.

3 Likes

@Hellyesshedid,

(#YouGoFirst): (WeMayFollowYourLead): (TryTheseLightsInFloweringTime): :white_flower:

--

:wink: :groboone: :green_thumb:

3 Likes

Just came across this light panel on ebay that seems to be decent as supplementary side lighting in the Grobo and super cheap:

2 Likes

If you order keep us posted for sure, I just want to be able to see the bottom of my plant if nothing else.

2 Likes

I will for sure!

2 Likes