A camera?

Thanks! It wasn’t looking so hot about a week or so ago. It’s thankfully bouncing back.

1 Like

Mine has lines all through the image.

1 Like

interference from the light and the camera lens. try moving the camera around to different positions?

1 Like

Yeah. I forgot to change the light to camera mode.

Wish the light stayed on longer :face_with_raised_eyebrow:!

By the time you’ve found ya shot its cuts out :roll_eyes:!!!..Far too short & a simple program change/fix surly :wink:

1 Like

Wyze cams are good and affordable and the updated versions tha are coming out should take care of those lines and glares when the lights are on I will keep you guys posted once I receive the updated version of wyze cam . But they do have night vision and all that it doesn’t bother the view as much

This is my view from the cam with lights on

2 Likes

When you take I peek thru the glass

This is the older version of the cams

2 Likes

Is that the wireless outdoor cam or the wired one?

Oh you mean the stick lol I believe is the same one as they posted on top for pet cams but hey just came out with updated ones for 2021 they just sent them out not to long ago cause they so new

1 Like

WYZE 1080p cams are really good!

2 Likes

Wired ones are mine thin cable will not affect the door when closed or you can run the wire thru the back of the grobo

1 Like

Yeah these are wired usb cams. I run the wires thru the crack in the door, lower right corner. I have like 4 or 5 usb cables running in there for fans and shit

Yeah have my fans running thru back camera top left corner doesn’t bother it at all

Blinks cam
Replaced base weight with magnet (perfect fit :wink:)

& All my cables go through the rear access flap

1 Like

I try to get most of my stuff wireless so don’t have to worry about wires but good deals are good deals lol :joy:

1 Like

Not to impressed with the upgraded version wyze cam v3 old version is better. Better picture for sure when when the light is on

2 Likes

Play nature sounds and classical music. I do… Fact: plants like soft soothing music. Pu a blue tooth and a old phone…

2 Likes

I have a few of these. They aren’t bad for the price.

1 Like

Classical vs Rock Music for Plants to Grow: Plant Experiment - YHMAG (youhadmeatgardening.com)

2 Likes

Thank YOU

1 Like