8 Ball Kush

I personally have aimed all mine for 50 percent or more. Ive had several early harvests with varied clearness and its not my kind of high.
I dont want duurrrhh. But i like to feel the effect where its needed.

1 Like

Shooting for about 50/50.

Going to start flushing in a couple days.

3 Likes

Ive found that flush drastically changes between plants. I might have to find a new lens that can take photos. Usually if you hit 20 to 30 percent you can flush and ride ber to that. Save your nutrients if for any other reason.
:moneybag:

2 Likes

Day 106: Flower 38/46

7 Likes

Looking really good

3 Likes

Day 107: Flush 1/10

6 Likes

Yummy! Scrumdiddlyumptious :slight_smile: What kind of smell you have going on? More fruity or skunky? etc

2 Likes

It has a bit of an earthy musky smell, not too strong but definitely noticeable when you open the door.

3 Likes

Day 108: Flush 2/10

7 Likes

Day 109: Flush 3/10

She is getting really frosty!

7 Likes

Really pretty

1 Like

Day 112: Flush 6/17

Added a week to flush.

8 Likes

Day 116: Flush 10/17

Getting close to harvest! Probably going to harvest her on Friday.

9 Likes

Harvested her today, got bored and was itching to start a new grow. Yield wasn’t special, which I’m ok with, learning experience.

Before I cut her down she had a citrus smell, that quickly changed to a diesel smell. Have the buds drying in my HerbsNOW for 72 hours. Will be checking on them a couple times a day to make sure they don’t get over dried.

I’ll post some pics later, forgot to take any

9 Likes

Some of my 8 Ball Kush drying.

5 Likes

Harder to trim after drying?

2 Likes

Going to find out in roughly 52 hours.

My apartment does smell pretty amazing though!

2 Likes

I pre trim some prior to drying as i have a harder time once it dries. You definitely need small sharp scissors

1 Like

I do have a good pair of small scissors.

2 Likes

Everything is dry now, think I over did it by a couple hours. Got everything in my trusty jar with a couple Boveda packs to get them a bit more moist.

4 Likes