6mos 😳

@Todd.grobo @SilverGrobo
Put up a post before of my plant. Thing just keeps growing. Finally think it has stopped. Had germination first of Feb and I am 80+ days in flower :flushed:. Have had to do some heavy bending and pruning on this Bruce Banner auto. Using Bud Candy at water changes but unit hasn’t asked my to change water in 2 wks. I was topping it off every couple days. Advice ? Plant looks great but just doesn’t seem to be producing any buds :rage:

2 Likes

pics?

1 Like

@blue045

4 Likes

I stop :stop_sign: getting notifications as well u just have to have a set day to drain an fill an another day we’re u top it off with the water :droplet: witch should be about 4 days how long is ur light :bulb: on the 18 to 6 :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Drain & fills last until your recipe was originallh supposed to end and if you had to change or extend a stage your notifications can’t recognize the change so if your drain and fills were usually done on say a Sunday you just continue to do sun drains until you harvest! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

3 Likes

such a strange shaped planet … with a 6 month wait period and no buds id start over. A grobo start gets it going without having to terminate your existing grow

1 Like

Thanks @blue045 @Choppo0816 @Bplatinum9
I have a Start but haven’t used yet and a Spiderfarm 5ft tent system neither that I have set up yet. Will get that going with a different seed type.
Frustrating as the plant otherwise seems very healthy. The shape is weird as I had to keep bending and binding to wires as it kept topping out in height in the box. I have a shit ton of trimming that I already made two loaves of banana bread with a Hi herbal infuser and four sticks of butter. Most powerful edible ever had even with half of a 1/4 slice :flushed: I ate a inch full slice when I made it thinking it was going to be shwag and in 30yr of smoking have never been so nonfunctional :sunglasses: still have a ton of clippings.
I had to do trimmings on this auto flower along the way as this Bruce Banner was growing like the Incredible Hulk in there :grimacing:

4 Likes

Sounds awesome! I can smell the banana :banana: bread! :nose::eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

… #10

- - - [2021-07.01]:

Jul 1, 11:57 PM

@Babbyfuzz1,

…

• [Too long?]: {:repeat: Topic}:

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

…

{:warning:}:
{OutOfThe :groboone: :arrow_forward: :tent:}:

~~~

- - - [2021-11.29]:

@

…

…

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes