420 Express (Pineapple Express) by Mr.420 in The Grobo ;)

Those are probably the fattest colas I’ve seen yet, good work :+1:. Let us know the final weight if you can! :beers:

6 Likes

Hi, My final weight was an astonishing 3.1 oz’s dried :wink:

19 Likes

So now that we have living proof that the grobo can grow 3 oz’s We’d love some tips! :eyes::seedling: This has been an on going debate with nay sayers and wishful thinkers.
@Stephen, @bjorn

11 Likes

@Bplatinum9, think support racks in veg, not just dry mode… :wink:

Any tips @Mr.420?

Cheers,
Stephen

8 Likes

Damn good work! Biggest consumer haul so far! :trophy:

6 Likes

Yeah nice looking haul. Some plants are just the perfect size for the grobo. My 707 is similar. Stacking now about an inch under the light sn adjust getting big. Those nuggets are huge

6 Likes

Hi Stephen hope all is well. Using the support racks like I show in my Super Scrogging pics help a lot, So the biggest help will be adjusting the size of the air stone, I used smaller half sized pucks and have been getting better results with plants that typically grew too big now don’t. Also the key to success is being patient , don’t over think things and experimenting will lead you to quality. :wink:

9 Likes

Thank you :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you :wink: Yes 3 in specific were about the size of a soda can.

4 Likes

You’re not using the original air stone?

2 Likes

Hey, No I am using ones about half the size and flat, looks like a mini hockey puck. Some will take better with the bigger air stones and some strains work better with smaller air stones. :wink:

5 Likes

@Mr.420,

((#Harvest)): :clap: (Amazing): :star_struck:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::older_woman:

10 Likes

@Mr.420 what was your total flowering period in days

4 Likes

55 Days. I extended the grow about 8 Days. The flush went on for an extra 7 Days and was cut down on the 8th day. :wink:

6 Likes

Hell yea! Not gonna lie, just a little bit jelly. Congrats! :hugs: and :raised_hands: all around! Would you mind showing your air stone just to get a better picture? 3.1 oz! :clap:t3:

6 Likes

Hey thanks :wink: yes here is a pic of the air stone I used for this specific grow. :wink:

10 Likes

Thank you! :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

3 Likes

I have this same one, let’s see if it works its magic for me :grimacing:

4 Likes

Thanks for letting me know. Day 53 myself and likely to extend a week or two

3 Likes

Np :wink: I wouldn’t mind checking out pics once its done :wink:

2 Likes