420 Express (Pineapple Express) by Mr.420 in The Grobo ;)

Hi Stephen hope all is well. Using the support racks like I show in my Super Scrogging pics help a lot, So the biggest help will be adjusting the size of the air stone, I used smaller half sized pucks and have been getting better results with plants that typically grew too big now don’t. Also the key to success is being patient , don’t over think things and experimenting will lead you to quality. :wink:

9 Likes

Thank you :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you :wink: Yes 3 in specific were about the size of a soda can.

4 Likes

You’re not using the original air stone?

2 Likes

Hey, No I am using ones about half the size and flat, looks like a mini hockey puck. Some will take better with the bigger air stones and some strains work better with smaller air stones. :wink:

5 Likes

@Mr.420,

((#Harvest)): :clap: (Amazing): :star_struck:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::older_woman:

10 Likes

@Mr.420 what was your total flowering period in days

4 Likes

55 Days. I extended the grow about 8 Days. The flush went on for an extra 7 Days and was cut down on the 8th day. :wink:

6 Likes

Hell yea! Not gonna lie, just a little bit jelly. Congrats! :hugs: and :raised_hands: all around! Would you mind showing your air stone just to get a better picture? 3.1 oz! :clap:t3:

6 Likes

Hey thanks :wink: yes here is a pic of the air stone I used for this specific grow. :wink:

10 Likes

Thank you! :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

3 Likes

I have this same one, let’s see if it works its magic for me :grimacing:

4 Likes

Thanks for letting me know. Day 53 myself and likely to extend a week or two

3 Likes

Np :wink: I wouldn’t mind checking out pics once its done :wink:

2 Likes

Np my friend :wink: Please let me know the results once its done.

Hello,

Can you show us the full grow ( full recipe used in app)

Also what is the block you have installed in the middle of your grobo?

Congrats on the final result! :pray:t2:

Thanks

2 Likes

Hi thank you :wink: Any App related info or hardware you see you would have to contact Grobo support for that info. All I did is extend my flush. Used a different air stone. Topping/Lolipopping/Trimming And lots of LST :wink:

4 Likes

Wow what a FRIGGIN plant!!! Those buds look like PINEAPPLES dude! 3.1 oz dried… the final pic in all the pictures of it sitting on the table from a distance shows just how massive those colas were in my opinion…like a change of perspective and seeing that sitting in your room would be pretty exciting :smiley:

4 Likes

Just wait for my next post, coming in a few weeks :wink:

6 Likes

Dear Mr 420

i was so impressed from yr yelds and cannabis knowledge that i feel you as a Guru , a teacher .

i own my grobo since 1 year and after a bad start , i had finally a no bad result ( far away from yours anyway ) .
i wish to ask you the follow :
a) airstone : did you add the airstone ( in yr last post of feb , of pineaple express ) of 4 cm …or …you replaced the original one ?
how important is to have additonal bubbles in the tank ? it will affect even the nutrients consume i guess …is like a turbo compare a normal engine …and if i understund well you increase bubbles differntly if you grow a Sativa or Hibrid ( or Indica ) .

b) Nutrients : are you using the the originals or …yours ? if you are using originals you add something on yr grow ?

c) yr super scrogging …i guess is a method that give at the plant even less stress ( and not as somebody wrote most agressive stress ) , because you control …slowly yr canopy Height …leaving the possibilty at lower branches to joint top budds …and you do this , by steps .
i would like try the same technique for next grow but Grobo hasnt got stock anymore of drying nylon hook …whats yr suggestion ? can i try with simples hooks and nylon wires ?

d) what you think about the new grobo start ? having two grobo i guess you can have at least an additional grow x year

i take the opportunity to wish you an happy 2021 ,

and thanks for yr time and reply , in christmas time
Cordially
Cris

3 Likes