4 days till flush! Maybe

So like the maybe in the title. In not quite sure when the best time to flush is. Thinking it needs another week of flower what do you all think and opinions welcome!

I removed leaf curling around bud in photo 3

2 Likes

She is looking really good in mid flower here. Judging by the amount of straight white pistils I’d say she needs a few more weeks. Definitely extend Flower and continue to check on her often.

Do you have the ability to check the trichomes at 60x? And you have jars, humidity packs, scissors, trim tray, etc. that you will need for harvest?

Really nice job with this plant and she is getting close to the finish line!

2 Likes

I don’t have humidity packs… What’s best place to buy? I do have dry tent and air ventilation, scissors, jars, trim try, work table. Shifting screens.i also have a humidity probe I can check humidity in buds drying. Thanks for the support! :slight_smile:

You’re welcome! I prefer the Boveda humidity packs 62% available at places like Amazon. We use these for curing

3 Likes

Is 58% alright?

1 Like

yeah some folks prefer that over 62.

3 Likes

It’s just so dry here and I don’t want to artificially over dampen in cure. In honesty though I’m not sure what the humidity floor is supposed to be; nor what it is going to be when I harvest. Been running about 38-40% throughout entire grow. In short I’ma noob.

I added 7 more days in schedule, check again in 7 days. Many Thanks @miami5th for being so helpful! :slight_smile:

1 Like

agree with @miami5th still a few weeks to go I see a lot of white pistils still but looking good

2 Likes

If you are going to reuse the humidity packs, get boost in stead of boveda. The boveda will hold the flavor and if you use it in a different strain later, can transfer some of the flavor. Aside from that, both work very well. Just my 2 cents.

1 Like

I find it easier to lower the humidity than raise it. You’d be better off with the higher RH packs and leave them open more often.

1 Like