2nd grow--Fem Gelato

Maybe go into the app and try to do a fill and see what happens. Mine needs filling everyday now, but I am in flower.

I never topped off until I started flower. Then every 2 days.

1 Like

- - - [2021-10.26]:

@bluegro,

~~~

@TheDogMan,

• (That’s Great): (If You Watch_ :eyes: The [#YouTubeVideo_ :video_camera:] I_ :eye: Shared Here_ :arrow_up: You Can See How The Plant Droops At Night Until She Starts Perking Up In The Light_ :sun_with_face:):

• (Graphics Were Too Poor Quality To Take Pics, -Or- Other Wise I_ :eye: Would Share):

~~~

- - - [2021-11.08]:

@bluegro,

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

Have you tried doing it every day as mine takes quite a bit every day. Sometimes the Grobo says filled, but wait an hour or so and it will top off. I had a problem like that it kept saying filled, but was low, and it took waiting an hour or so until it would do the fill for some reason.

I am far from knowing much as this is my first grow, but I watched an online growing course by some supposed old time expert and they said temps as high as 77-86 are fine, 40-60% to even 70% humidity was fine. I am looking at my notes now.

I am not saying this is right, just saw it in an online growing course and I know some might not apply to something like a Grobo.

2 Likes

Thanks all. It’s growing very strong, so whatever the drooping issue is, I don’t think it’s really a problem. Also, this one has way bigger leaves than my last!

Looking good now. Will top in the next few days. Considering mainlining.

2 Likes

Coming along nice.

2 Likes

First attempt at topping here and will be looking to mainline. Let me know how I did!

1 Like

Oh my…
Too much cut :scissors:
It should recover.

2 Likes

I followed Royal Queen Seeds instructions:

2 Likes

Way to much, I think, but if they say that I guess do it.

1 Like

Water type water ? Is your air bubbles on?

1 Like

There’s nothing wrong with the growth; it’s growing great. I’m just experimenting with topping and mainlining.

2 Likes

Going well, but still short. I’ve topped twice, last one just over a week ago. Should I extend late veg?

2 Likes

You topped twice, definitely extend late veg, especially as short as she is… For mainlinining, your branches should be tied down in basically an x mor so than what you have. Can’t say I’ve seen someone grow in the fashion you are in the Grobo, but I’m definitely watching for the results. She looks happy and healthy.

5 Likes

Thanks. So I should be tying the branches out wider? Should i be pruning at this point?

1 Like

I have extended late veg twice already, but yes, she’s very short yet.

Broke a branch trying to tie it down. I’ve tried to tape it back together. It’s put me off more training though.

1 Like

The branch that broke off is definitely gone, but she’s recovered nicely, and there’s an uneven but quite healthy-looking 7 potential cola sites going strong.

2 Likes