2nd Grobo grow Notorious THC by Humboldt Seed Company

Good save. Sorry that happened to you. I had bought a replacement (and quieter) pump just in case, because I had heard issues of this happening, and also researched on noise reduction beforehand. I have not installed it yet because I got my Grobo and was too excited to do any serious modifications before even trying to see if the unit works, etc.

Hope your little one does okay! Sending out some gooood vibez her way :slight_smile: ------------------------->

Keep us posted!

5 Likes

Hey @pyromancy thanks, YES this pump is much louder so much like know you/they know something is in the closest and will ask questions LOL but the bubbles are big and much better, fingers crossed she comes back full and pretty

2 Likes

Fingers crossed for a healthy comeback!! On the other hand, you’ll also be alerted to the fact right away if your home and your pump stops, right? :wink: Silver lining! :blush:

2 Likes

she died couple days ago, was only 18 days old, she started out growing like a champ and was eating great meals, unfortunately her water pump got pissed about her getting longer lunch breaks and decided to quit working which caused her to stop growing, her father contacted the Grobo Union League and was giving a new water pump, Grobo was VERY helpful ! We are starting the birth of her twin sister this evening, she was looking forward to many slow burns and wishes her twin sister the best of luck !
thanks for reading her obituary and blaze on !
RIP Notorious THC #1

8 Likes

I’m sorry and good luck with the next one!

2 Likes

Notorious THC Indica
Day 7 of germination
she is looking very good

5 Likes

Notorious THC Indica

day 15 overall
5th day of early vegetation
she is looking great

7 Likes

Awesome! Looking hip, hippie!

2 Likes

Looking good!

1 Like

Notorious THC Indica
day 27 overall
day 3 of late vegetation
she is looking great, had to push coco pod up above due to pod being so wet & it has worked out
had to trim of bottom 2 leaves that were burnt due to being so wet
she is already stinky & not looking forward to that during flowering stage LOL
cheers to all the growers out there

9 Likes

Looking great! I think this one is gonna be taller than your last for sure :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yes sir @pyromancy you are correct

Notorious THC Indica
day 29 overall
day 5 of late vegetation
topped her off
she is growing short & thick

6 Likes

Nice job :+1:

2 Likes

Notorious THC Indica
day 33 overall
day 9 of late vegetation
she is looking great

7 Likes

Damn yeah she really is looking great! Big fan leaves and nice light penetration down there already it seems like!

3 Likes

I have a seed from Humboldt growing. Excited to see how this strain is.

2 Likes

Nice :slight_smile:

I might have a seed from Humboldt going too… no idea though O_O

1 Like

Notorious THC Indica
day 36
12th day of late vegetation
she just gets thicker and bigger each day
wow i am impressed with Humboldt Seed Co.
Happy Thanksgiving !!!

image|375x500

5 Likes

Lookin’ good hississippimippie! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: ><

2 Likes