1st time blueberry auto harvest

I must say I am pleasantly suprised at the yield. Didnt think it would produce much in a small space. I will post a dry weight in a week once its all dry.

25 Likes

Great looking haul. Blueberries seem to be a good fit for the unit. I had one at one point too. Nice job. Hope your pumped for next grow

6 Likes

Great harvest! Those nug branches look huge!

3 Likes

@Werk309,

• SilverGrobo (SuperStokedForYou): :green_thumb:

• ((#Harvest)): :clap:

--

:wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart:

- - -

@BeeDubya,

• (#BlueberryAutoRecipe): :wink:

--

3 Likes

Sweet blueberries can’t argue with that!!! Where’s the cream😎

2 Likes

How’s the drying going? Are you using the Grobo? I was running RH in the 30-40s and did not need the full 5 days. I did like 4.

Yep drying it in the grobo my rh is 68 so it might take every bit of 5 days maybe more.

1 Like

What setting did you have the grobo on? I am about to start my first ever grow and am using the blueberry auto.

My seed was from ilgm. They have a recipe for blueberry auto that I used. I did top the plant after 4 nodes and did some low stress training. This did keep the plant shorter but the buds came out very nice. Hope this helps.

2 Likes

That plant looks beautiful and what a harvest! I can only hope mine will be as wonderful!

1 Like

Thanks are you doing a blueberry auto as well. I am curious to see other yields. All dried it only came to 1.5 ounces. Not as dense as I hoped but still happy.

6 Likes

No im doing grandaddy purp feminized!

1 Like