1st grow just curious

Good work, you have a very happy little plant.

1 Like

So i changed the water yesterday and noticed this. The temp inside my Grobo is at 78 and goes no higher than 80-81. Think i have a issue forming on my hands?

4 Likes

Also took a pic of bottles 1-5. Is that normal for #5 to have dispensed that much by only day 16?

2 Likes

no looka good. Running closer to 100 plus myself and no problems so you should be good

2 Likes

I agree with Todd, plant looks very happy.

1 Like

Hi all, attached my picture of progress. The little guy is leaning a bit. Is it normal? Also yes one of the leaf is bigger because the other one for some reason got clipped. Any thoughts?

4 Likes

Looks good, she will straighten out on her own. :+1::+1:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Hey there everyone day 22 here and this is how my girl looks… anybody know what the issue i may be facing or am i good?

1 Like

You’re looking good! Can you tell me about your genetics? Who is the breeder? What strain? Is it regular, feminized, or auto?

1 Like

Barneys dosi do 33 fem

Awesome, you are getting close to (If not already at) topping time. Check this tutorial out, it will give you all you need to know on topping your plant.

Hey AG, attached is my 20th day of growing GDP, it’s on day 10/14 of early vegetation. It seems like it’ll be a slower grow I think. Also there’s some white mold on the coco pod, I read threads that it’s a good mold but didn’t want to assume that for my pod. Any thoughts on my plant and mold would help! :pray:

1 Like

@SWSVIC @SilverGrobo any thoughts to my post above?

3 Likes

Yes she is definitely taking her sweet time! Where did you source your seeds from? Go ahead and extend early veg. as she is still to immature to receive the increased nutrient load of late veg. Can you snap a pic of your roots for us? Want to make sure everything is kosher down there.

1 Like

Copy that on the extension of early vegetation. I got the seeds from ILGM. I’ve attached another picture regarding the mold. Let me know what you think. Also roots picture is attached.

2 Likes

How’s the new growth looking up top? It appears there is some discoloration but that could just be lighting. Regarding your mold growth, typically white mold is safe/beneficial bacteria. In your case it appears to be brown in color, I would scrape the top to remove it with a razor blade. Your roots look fine, I don’t see any issue there. Trying to figure out what is slowing her down so much (could just be genetics and/or a weak pheno). @vegetato @Russel_Richardson @Todd.grobo you guys have any thoughts on this?

1 Like

I also noticed discoloration at the tips of the leaves. It could just be that the leaves are droopy. Also, I will remove the mold on the pod. I think it’s a weak pheno… I could be wrong but will extend early vegetation. Thank you.

Are you able to check pH? I would recommend submitting a ticket, see if there is anything showing on their end that could be holding her back.

2 Likes

How do I check it?

1 Like