1st grow in my Grobo

Been a raiders fan for years.

4 Likes

Thank you, @STANK! She’s looking pretty good after I defoliated her yesterday. I’m day 8/14 into transition now. When I topped her, she ended up going from one mainline to like literally 9 somehow, so I didn’t really have to top her again.

5 Likes

@Todd.grobo Question for you. Are we supposed to remove the water wick from the bottom of a start coco pod once the roots have dipped into the water? Also, I think my seedlings have been stretching in the start due to excess light coming in from a nearby window, so I’ve put a towel over the start when the light is off now.

2 Likes

Yes remove the wick as soon as you see the root stretching

3 Likes

Kosher kush still looking good:

The chocolope seedling is doing well too. The wick is pictured here and I have removed it.

2 Likes

Kosher Kush is looking good and entered first day of flower (after transition). No sign of any pistil hairs yet, but hopefully soon.

Chocolope looking good, but I do see a little splitting happening towards the bottom of the stem where it meets the coco pod.

4 Likes

Nice canopy :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I also planted some white strawberry seeds today with the start. I doubt they will germinate, but we’ll see. :wink:

1 Like

How do you create an ticket for repairs on my grobo

support@grobo.io

1 Like

I have not had any luck avoiding stem rot in the coco pods form the Grobo start. I made sure to take out the wick once the root started coming out. The coco pod got soaked again days later (I thought by the roots, but maybe something else did it).

Right now I have to prop up this poor seedling using a toothpick.

I bought a small fan which will help keep some air on it. Not sure what else to do…this is my third failed seedling in the Grobo start so far. :cry:

2 Likes

Its called damping off. The pod is too wet.

3 Likes

Yeah, I thought this was the case. Any chance of it coming back? Do you think a fan will help?

She’s actually doing a little better now and can stand on her own. I did put a tiny bit of hydro guard in the water so that I don’t get any root rot that end either.

2 Likes

Kosher Kush is exploding now. No sign of white hairs yet, but they’re coming. :smirk:

3 Likes

The fan really helped save her from stem rot. For whatever reason the roots were turning brownish even with a little hydroguard. I soaked the roots in water and h202 and she looks much better.

3 Likes

I also gave Kosher Kush a nice lollipop prune. :lollipop: 🪴

6 Likes

Is this plant Autoflower or phenotype… I’m thinking phenotype because you never lollipop an Autoflower

2 Likes

I think you meant photoperiod and yep, definitely not an auto :wink:

4 Likes