1st grow acopulco goldxgorilla glue 1 day 14(5/14 e veg)

Twins :dancing_women:

4 Likes

Nice! Thats awesome! Glad to see I’m not the only one with a tiny plant. Probably can get away with extend late veg the both of us!

2 Likes

It’s “bonsai bud” :woman_shrugging:t2::laughing:

1 Like

Wooooooohooo nute care package came on water change day!!! Was almost out of 3&4 and completely outta 5. Had to put off ordering nutes due to a 2 month battle with my dog and a stomach infection so 2 vet bills ate a hole in my pocket.

3 Likes

Day 85(35/46 flower)
Extended veg a week check trichomes on a few branches clear cloudy mix no ambers yet. Going for a heavy leaf cutting to try and get her to up thc production as if she’s getting munched on in the wild;every water change.

5 Likes

Quick question: day 90(40/46f) trichomes look like they need 1-3 more days til they’re to my liking. Should i wait the 1-3 days then throw her into flush or should i throw her into it right now? Any tips and pointers are welcome!

1 Like

I would flush now as trichomes with still get darker.
@Richardswang

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/week-11-notification/543?u

2 Likes

Awesome I’ll have to check her out later when i get a minute and check them more throughly(still getting the hang of the hand scope.) And see just how many clear ones i can see

2 Likes

Welp…after doing extensive research on trichome readiness I’ve concluded after extending flush an additional few days my tric’s arent ready​:sob::sob: gonna harvest tomorrow regardless. Gotta roll with the punches. Its not failure its learning…

3 Likes

Is it at least milky white? If so that’s not too bad. You’ll have more of a racey effect instead of couch-lock.

3 Likes

They’re getting there. Some buds look fine but still a lot of clear; but like i said before i learned through this mess up. No biggie next time will be a lot better

2 Likes

I bet your buds will still pack one hell of a punch compared to some stuff you’ve had in the past, more trichomes either way!

4 Likes

No doubt all in all it was a blast of an experience.

4 Likes

Harvest time. Just got done trimming. Didnt catch a wet weight but I’ll definitely get a dry one :rofl:. Cant wait to get her cleaned up and ready for grow number 2

7 Likes

@Richardswang,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

4 Likes

Weighin in at a mega 15.93g my dinky little harvest is now in jars. I flipped into flush too early and realized too late. Can’t wait to double or even triple next grow. Was a learning experience for sure can’t wait to smoke some😍.

5 Likes

Mine is gonna be close in weight for sure lol :laughing: did you dry in the grobo?

2 Likes

Yeah i did. Gotta clean my unit tonight and get my next grow going

2 Likes

I put mine in a dark room with fans. I was so impatient to get a new coco pod in :laughing::v:t3::woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

My only other alternative was throwing it in my closet which is currently housing another plant

1 Like